its easier to see when its not

sara's pov-

"i want to fucking kill him, sara." his whisper sent shivers down my spine.

i looked up at him and smiled. i felt way better now that i told gus.

"let's go get breakfast." i hoped out of bed and went to the closet. i heard gus chuckle behind me, and followed me to the closet.

i picked out an outfit as gus showered me with compliments.

gazy

gazy.sara- shawty fell in love now she doing on my drugs. yung bruh.🍒
tagged- lilpeep
79k likes
820 comments
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"you look adorable." gus took my hand and led me out to the car.

"not your ideal goth bitch though, huh?" i laughed and rolled my eyes.

"i mean.. if you were a goth, it wouldn't change much but i love you for you." he giggled and started the car.

he started to play an unreleased song, he called it "who gon fuck me". (see above to hear the song.)

"who gon fuck me? you cant touch me."

we drove to the waffle house and walked inside- many people stared, but we brushed it off. i was used to this. people are judgmental assholes. if only they truly knew how much of a kindhearted gus is.

we sat in a booth and ordered. we made small talk and when the food came, we both sat silently eating.

"im really glad you feel comfortable enough to open up to me sara." gus reached across the table and stroked my hair.

"maybe you're the one." i stared deeply into his eyes.

word count: 260💞