i would blow my brains out just for you

sara's pov-

since the day gustav and i confessed our feelings to each other, things between us have gotten a lot better (if im being honest.)

it's been two weeks since that day we told each other how we felt.

i've known gus for about a month now, but it feels like we've known each other our whole lives.

gus and i both agreed that we wanted to take things slow before we get into a committed relationship.

tonight was just like the others- gus would come over to my house, or i would go over to his, then we would chill the rest of the night then go to sleep.

most "couples" would be going out on dates and enjoy being out and about together.

but gus and i are extremely different.

all we want to do is stay home and be in each others presence.

gus is really understanding and respectful when it comes to our relationship.

he is patient, and he is okay with waiting on me.

i didn't want his fan base knowing about me yet- i saw how they were towards layla.

"what's on your mind, bae?" the familiar voice that i've come to love cut off my train of thought.

"oh, nothing. im just really happy with life right now." i smiled at him.

"me too. but i need to talk to you about something." he sat up and grabbed my hands.

my anxiety was through the fucking roof at this point.

"babe, stop worrying. it looks like you just saw a ghost." he chuckled.

i nodded.

"so.. i know that you wanted our relationship to be private for awhile, but my manager wants me to go on tour, and i think thats a really good idea. i want you to come with me- gabi can even come too if you wanted because wiggy will be with me through out the whole tour. what do you think?" he gave me a hopeful smile.

"yeah, im okay with that. im so proud of you. and i would love for gabi to come- she really loves wiggy." i returned the smile, as gustavs got bigger.

he pulled me into a tight hug.

"soo.. this means we're official?" gus asked as he played with my hair.

"yes, it does." i giggled.

"yayyy!" he yelled and he started to tickle me.

"why the hell are you guys so happy?" gabi walked in, laughing with us.

"gabi! gus and i are official AND gus is going on tour. me and you are going i dont care what you say."

"will wiggy be on tour?"

"yes." me and gus said at the same time.

"deal." she replied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
three weeks later.
saturday, 1:38 pm

"are you ready, baby?" gus asked as he grabbed my hand.

"yes of course. im going to miss home though." i said as i locked up my apartment.

"i know.. but this is going to be the time of our lives." gus was trying to cheer me up.

"yes, that i can agree with. we better get going. gabi and wiggy will meet us there." i informed him.