Chapter Two: The New House

Start from the beginning

She turned around and walked off. "Alright everyone please choose what you want, so we can be ready to order when she gets back."

We all went quiet and looked over the menu. I think I am going to like it here, because they have something of everything. We all looked up as Emma was placing the drinks in front of us and pouring the wine for my parents.

"Are you all ready to order?"

"Yes I think we are. I will have your Rib-Eye and mash potatoes. And the steak cooked medium." My father has always been a red meat guy.

"Honey."

"I will have your garden salad with your vinaigrette dressing." And my mother is the vegetarian of our family.

"Keller."

"Yes I will have the bacon cheeseburger cooked medium." Like father, like son.

"Jayden."

"I would like the sausage cheese pizza."

"Kaysen."

"I would like your sushi California Roll please." I love me some sushi.

"Alright, I will bring them out as soon as they are done." We all passed our menus back to Emma.

"Kids there are some things about your new school that you may not like very much."

What does he mean; there is a thing that we won't like about our new school. Keller and I looked at each other.

"Your new school requires you to wear a uniform."

"What the hell daddy? Out of all the schools around here, you had to pick the only school that requires uniforms."

"Sweetheart, it is the only school around here, and it is an academy."

"Uggghhh, I hate small towns."

"Kayse, uniforms are not bad. You always liked dressing up as a school girl and now you get to do it almost every day."

"Keller; the uniforms for this academy are not sexy and slutty, they are sophisticated." Of course my dad had to have the last word.

All I could do was roll my eyes. We all stayed pretty quiet after that short conversation. My parents know that I love to express myself and I do that mainly through my clothing. I guess they really want Keller and I to change our ways.

The rest of dinner went by in the blur. Everyone was talking and laughing and I just nodded my head when the time was right. I couldn't get the whole whisper thing out of my mind. Maybe I am just exhausted from the move, the cheating, or something.

By the time we got home, everyone was exhausted and only wanted to go to bed. I made my way upstairs holding a sleeping bag and a pillow. I cannot even begin to tell you just how excited I am for my bed to arrive tomorrow. I washed my face and put my p.j.'s on and got into my sleeping bag. I heard my cell phone ring and from the ring tone I knew that it was Alec. I decided to answer and here him out.

"Hello!"

"Please don't hang up Kaysen. Let me explain please.""

"You have one minute. Now go."

"I am sorry that you walked in on Lily and I. It was not what it looked like."

"What do you mean it wasn't what it looked like? You two you humping each other and you were fully naked. If it wasn't sex then, you have totally lost your mind."

"Yes it was sex Kaysen, but Lily and I were really drunk and she told me that you would not be there and that you were moving. I was mad that you were not even going to come and say goodbye."

"I told Lily, that if I didn't call her back that I would be at the party. I never called her, so she knew that I was coming."

"Please forgive me babe. I really do love you and this will never happen again, I promise. I love you so much Kaysen."

"I am sorry Alec, but we are done. I hope you have you have a nice life." And then I hung up the phone and turned it off, knowing that he would call again. I was proud of myself for standing up to him and ending things.

I couldn't help but yawn. Today has been a very long day and tomorrow will be even longer, with putting all my stuff in the right place. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~ DREAM~

I was walking around my new room, but it was not my room. The decorations were different; there were pictures of girls on the wall and sports memorabilia. I watched a very good looking guy about my age walk out of the bathroom and go and sit on his bed.

I walked up to him and waved my hands in front of his face, but I guess I was invisible to him, because he had no idea that I was there.

"How could I let this happen?" I watched him walk over and punch a hole into his wall. I decided to back off, because I had no idea what might happen.

"It's my entire fault, I should have protected her. I am her fucking older brother and I wasn't there to protect her." He turned around and I noticed that he was crying. What had happened to his sister to cause him so much grief?

He walked over to one of the window seats, so I followed him. He got on his knees and pulled apart the seat and pulled out a box. He opened it to reveal a necklace and a photo. I could not get close enough to see what the necklace looked like or what the photo was of.

It sounded as though someone was trying to get into the room. The door knob was moving and there was banging on the door. I walked over to the door and opened it, to reveal the scariest thing in my life. What I saw I could not even begin to describe. Whatever it was, it was pure evil. It came flying at me and all I could do was stand there. I couldn't move, I felt frozen, but I was able to get a scream out and then everything went black.

~End of Dream~

I woke up and I was covered in sweat. I have had nightmares before, but this one felt so real. I still felt as though there was a presence around. I got out of my sleeping bag and walked into my bathroom and turned on the sink and splashed my face with some cold water. I turned off the sink and the light and headed back into my room.

I noticed there was this weird light bouncing around my one window seats. Could there possibly be something in there. No! There couldn't be, because it was just a nightmare that's all. I walked over to the window seat and sat down on the floor. I grabbed the piece of the wood that I saw the boy pull off in my dream and it actually came off.

I took a deep breath and stuck my hand into the dark hole. I really hope there are no spiders in there; I am deathly afraid of spiders. I felt my hand hit something, so I put my fingers around it and pulled it out. I dropped it as soon as I pulled it out. It was the exact same box from my dream. I picked up the box and pulled the lid off.

I could not believe my eyes. Sitting in the box was a necklace; it was the same color of the one I saw. I looked back into the box and saw a piece of paper. I pulled it out and flipped it over. I dropped the box and crawled away from the box and its contents.

The piece of paper was a photo and in that photo, was the boy I had seen in my dream. What the hell is happening to me?

There you go I hope you  like it. Sorry for the late update, the past week has been hell for me and I had no time to write. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE.