25

Betrayer

Y/N P.O.V
I headed towards the guest room. Urrgghhh ! I hate this ! I immediately put my hands on my hips as soon as I stepped into the room. " Happy now ?? " I said in annoyance as I looked at Taehyung that is sitting on the bed, looking at me innocently. He's the one who forced me to do this.. Bad brother !

He smiled, making an 'okay' sign using his index finger and thumb

He smiled, making an 'okay' sign using his index finger and thumb. " Okay ? " He asked, showing me his boxy smile. I crossed my arms, squinted my eyes at him. Okay ?! " Seriously ?? You expect me to say 'okay' ?? " I said, looking at him in disbelief. He chuckled then stand up, walking towards me. " We should go downstairs.. Come on.. "

Both of us walked downstairs, heading towards the kitchen. We can see that everyone already there, sitting on their own seats. " Remember.. If anything happens, fight.. Alright ?.. " Taehyung oppa whispered at me, causing me to nodded my head. I will try, oppa.. Taehyung and I then walked towards our chairs. As soon as I sat down, I can see that Jimin is looking at me while Anna is looking at him, angry because her baby boy is looking at me. I ignored them, started eating my lunch. Suddenly..

" Y/N, can you take that ketchup for me ? " I turned my head towards the owner of the voice, only to see that dad is looking at me while pointing towards the ketchup. Oh.. I smiled then nodded my head before looking at the ketchup. Oh god, why.. I cursed mentally as soon as I saw the where is the ketchup  It is SO close to Anna. I cleared my throat before moving closer towards the bottle to grab it. But out of blue.. " Here you go, Mr. Park.. " Anna suddenly took that bottle then handed it towards dad. I closed my eyes, trying to control my anger.

Be patient, Y/N.. Be patient.. I sighed before sitting down on my chair again, properly. " You can just ask me, Mr. Park if you need anything.. This bitch doesn't deserve to touch anything ! Because she is SUPER dirty, so I'm afraid that her virus will stick to that object.. " Her words make me slowly stopped eating the delicious food in front of me. Oh, fuck you Anna Benjamin.. I dropped the utensils on the table, causing the others to looked at me. Then I stand up from the chair, immediately death glaring at her. " Y/N.. Sit down.. "

I heard Jimin's voice and I can see by the corner of my eyes that he said those words without even looking at me. I ignored him, keep on shooting daggers at the girl in front of me. " I said, sit down Y/N ..! " Jimin spoke again, raising his voice slightly. I don't fucking care about you right now.. " Kim Y/N ! " He shouted, finally looking at me straight on my face. I can see that the bitch in front of me curved a small smirk. I slowly turned my head towards Jimin..

" Only stupid person will ask me to sit down

" Only stupid person will ask me to sit down.. " I said before harshly kicked the chair behind me then started walking upstairs. I'm not holding back anymore..

AUTHOR P.O.V
" What did you say ?! " Jimin raised his voice, looking at the walking Y/N with anger in his eyes. But she ignored him. " Y/N ! " He shouted. No response.. " Y/N !! " He shouted louder. Still no response.. " Kim Y/N !! " He shouted again but still.. No response from her.. " PARK Y/N !!! " He yelled on the top of his lungs, causing Y/N to stopped in her tracks. Slowly, she turned around, facing her husband. " So.. Now you think me as your wife..? " She said, making Jimin immediately shot daggers at her. She's too much ! Y/N rolled her eyes before walking upstairs again, immediately ignoring every single one in that kitchen.

" Ahh !! " Jimin screamed angrily, hitting the table, causing everyone to flinched except for Taehyung and Mr. Park. Jimin suddenly stand up, started walking towards the stairs. " Oppa ! Where are you going ?? " Anna asked but ignored by Jimin. " If you lay a finger on her..! " Jimin stopped walking as soon as her heard Taehyung's voice. " You're dead.. " Tae spoke, looking at Jimin by his shoulder. Jimin scoffed then walked upstairs, ready to throw a tantrum..

Y/N that is walking towards the guest room, suddenly grabbed by Jimin on her hand. " What the hell are you doing ?? Let me go ! " She raised her voice, trying to free herself. Jimin ignored her words as he keep on pulling her towards their room. He pushed her on the bed roughly as soon as he closed the door of the room harshly. " What do you want ?? " Y/N said, raising her voice again. " What did you call me ?.. Stupid ?! You call me stupid ??!! " He shouted while death glaring at her.

Y/N P.O.V
I'm not gonna let you win, Park Jimin.. Not this time.. " Yes.. Why ? Angry ?? You want to punish me ?? You want to beat me again ??!! " I also shouted, right in front of his face. He didn't say anything but he keep on staring at me. " You.. How dare you talk to me like that !!! " He yelled as loud as he can when suddenly.. HE SLAPPED MY FACE HARD.. My head immediately turned to the side while my hand slowly reach up to touch my cheek. How.. How could you.. He moved his face closer to me. " Hey.. Always remember that.. " He whispered before saying something that immediately stabbed my heart.. Why..

" You are nothing but a betrayer in this house.. "