Tour Bus

~Mackenzies POV~

We had to wake up a little early becase we were going on the tour bus. We had to stay on it for three says, with a concert the second day. We woke up thanks to three alarms going off at the same time. We packed up our stuff and the bus driver brought it to the bus. It was going to be diffacult for us to get out to the bus.

I was wearing a gray pair of royal blue soffe shorts, and a black shirt. I slid on my flip flops and brushed out my hair. Zayn had on a pair of navy blue basketball shorts, and a white cut off shirt. His hair was a mess.

"Zayn you look like a hobo."

"Im a comfy hobo. And besides, were just walking to the bus. Im not dressing up just for that."

"I completly understand. Im with you. Thats why Im yours, and your mine." I smiled at him. He smiled back and gave me a kiss on the lips. I got my phone and Zayn gathered his last few things. We told everyone we were walking to the bus and they said they would be there in a minute. He grabbed my hand, our fingers interwinig. We walked out into the crowd of screaming girls and paparazzi.

Zayn stopped to sign a few autographs. He took a few pictures and then we walked into the bus. The tour bus was huge.

You walked up the steps and there was a long couch. It stretched from one side, to about the other. Then a table between the wall and couch. On the opposite side, there was a small couch, two coushins, and a table to eat at. Then there was a small little kitchen. Like a counter, small stove and small fridge. In the back, there were five beds. Regular bunk beds, then a top, middle and botten bunk. Then there was a little door that led to a bathroom. A small standing shower and a toilet and a sink filled the room.

"This is huge! I swear its nicer then my condo back at home!" He laughed.

"Its pretty nice on the bus. Just chilling and doing nothing. And since were the first ones on the bus, pick a bed." I picked the bottem bed oon the side with only two bunks. It was close to the ground. No one knows this, but Im scared of hieghts. Our bags were al set, and everyone arrived on the bus.

Before we knew it, we were off on the road. Me, Niall, Harry, Liam, Louis, Danielle and Eleanor were sitting on the couchs. Zayn was using the toilets. He was taking a long time, I figured he was making a stinkie.

A few minutes later, I went to go check on him. I was walking past the beds, and I heard a sniffle. I stopped and heard a few more.

I opened the curtin on the bed and saw Zayn laying on his stomach. He was sitting up on his elbows and looking at his iPhone. He didnt look up at me.

"Zayn? Whats wrong baby?" I said and moved up next to him. I put my arm on his shoulder. He handed me his phone. I was reading through the mentions he had on twitter. They were horrable. It made me sick to see these. I clicked off his phone and set it on the pillow in front of us. He had his face stuffed into the pillow and his arms wrapped around the pillow. I could here his sobs, and could tell he was trying to hide it.

"You dont have to be afraid to cry on front of me. Your going to get past these pathetic haters. Dont let them get to you." I pulled him off the pillow. It was a little diffacult, but I did it. I looked him in the eyes. I wiped away the tears from his eyes. "Listen to me, you cannot believe anything those people say. You are and amazing singer, your are far from ugly. You can always talk to me about anything Zayn. I love you, no matter what."

He pulled me in for a hug. "I love you too Kenzie. Forever and always."

We pulled out of the hug. "Zackenzie. Forever and always." I kissed his soft lips pasionatly.

"Kenzie, I know this might be soon,

Cliffhanger! I hope everyone enjoys the story! I really wanna make a lot of cliffhangers! I think its always so fun, to leave everyone hanging. And, if you can guess what the the end of the sentance is, feel free to comment and make a guess! Mackenzie, lemme know what you think so far! I miss you</3  and Kayla, would you like to be in the story more? Lemme know (: