Its Party Time

~Mazckenzies POV~

We went back to the builing and people started showing up at about 9. The boys showed up at 10. I ran to Zayn when I saw him. 

"Zaynnn!!!!" I shouted and jumped into his arms. He cought me and let out a small laugh. I had about 3 beers and 2 shots. No big deal.

"Youve had a few to drink havent you?" He asked after he put me down. 

"Not a lot. Only like, three beers er something." He laughed. "Do you want anything to drink?"

"Ill take a beer sure." I showed him where the drinks were and he took a beer and we started dancing. Looking around, I saw Harry with Kayla, and Niall was with Valerie. I just smiled and continued to be with Zayn.

We each had a few more drinks. By midnight, I was on atleast 7 beers, Zayn about 5. I think we both equalled out in shots. We were smiling and talking and laughing the whole time. It was like Zayn wasnt some  famous pop star. He was a normal teenage boy. 

"What time is it?" I asked with slurred words.

"About 1, why?" Zayn responded.

"Im getting a little tired. Are you busy tomorrow?"

"Free day tomorrow. Would you like me to take you to your place?" I nodded and he grabbed my hand, intwining our fingers. He went to Liam and told him he was taking me to my place, most likely staying there.

We got to my place and walked to my bed right away. I changed into a pair of shorts and a t shirt. I layed onto the bed next to Zayn. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I drifed into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and looked at the clock. I slept through the morning. Zayn was cuddled up against the wall, and I was more taking up the whole bed. I yawned and got out of bed. I slipped on my slippers and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl of ceral.

"Why didnt you wake me up?" Zayn asked me, walking to the kitchen.

"You looked so cute all curled up against the wall."

"So what are  you doing today?" He asked me. I looked up at him. 

"Do you have something planned?"

"Well, wanna go run around Londen? Do whatever."

"Sure!" I said and put my dishes in the sink. I ran to the room and picked out my outfit. I picked out my dark skinny jeans and black bailey button uggs. I kept my t shit on, and threw a sweater on. I brushed my hair and let it be. It was still straight from last night.

I walked out to Zayn still sitting in the kitchen.

"Ready?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled. "What?"

"Your just so pretty. Too pretty."

"Oh stop!" I said and blushed.

"I only speak the truth." 

"Whatever! Ready to go? Im guessing you wanna get changed and stuff. And I wanna see what your flat looks like. Its a Directioner dream."

"Yeah Im ready. And a directioners dream? Really?"

"Ask any directioner." He laughed and we walked out the door to my truck. "I need a car wash."

"Your car shines. Are you kidding me?" 

"No, Im not kidding! This thing is my baby!"

"What am I then?"

"Your my boyfriend. Wanna know a secret?"

"Sure. Im a little scared now."

"I used to have dreams about you."

"Not anymore?"

"Ever since we started dating, nope."

"Interesting. I wish I could say the same, but Ive only known you for like a month." I laughed and started driving away. The paparazzi found us easily. We were walking into the complex he lived in and they mobbed us. 

I covered my eyes cause I was being blinded by the lights. Zayn mustve saw and wrapped me up in his arms, covering the flashes from my eyes. Love this boy!

When we got inside, he said, "Sorry about the paps. It kinda comes with being famous."

"Ill get used to it." 

"This why I like you. You are just, perfect."

"Trust me hunny, Im far from perfect."

"I would disagree."

"Lets go!" I said and walked to his flat. He unlocked the door and opened it. I laughed when I saw how much of a mess his place was.

"Whats so funny?" He asked.

"Your a mess."

"I know, I know." I laughed again and walked to sit on the couch. 

"Im sitting on Zayn Maliks couch right now. Im gonna die." he laughed.

@musicfreakkenz: Im sitting on @zaynmalik couch right now. I might die. Xx

@zaynmalik: oh gosh, @musicfreakkenz is sitting on my couch right now! :) xx

I laughed at his tweet. 

"Im gonna get changed quickly. Be right back." I nodded and looked around his flat. He really was a messy boy. Like this place needed to be cleaned. I went onto my secret twitter.

@I_Heart_OneD: Zayn Maliks house is very messy. #comfirmed

I laughed at my own tweet. I wonder of anyone will figure out that its really me.

Zayn came out a few minutes after.

"Im ready."

"Your so cute." I said standing up and walking over to him. He smiled.

"Im really falling for you."

"Sweetie Ive been falling for you since the X- Factor."

He kissed me and I smiled at him. 

This was going to be a fun day.