seventy two

all the boys gathered in the living room, daniel and corbyn had said they have an important announcement.

jack sat between zach and jonah, daniel and corbyn stood in front of the three.

"tonight and tomorrow morning we are going.... CAMPING!"

the boys expression were not happy, they were confused as to why a sudden camping trip was a good idea.

"look, there is tension in this house and im tired of it. we need to go and get some fresh air together, hopefully this helps." corbyn spoke.

the three nodded, went upstairs and packed.

"ready to fix janah?", daniel questioned.

"you know it."

corbyn and daniel's plan was falling in to place perfectly.

-----------------------------

the five boys hopped out of the car and started walking on the path to the campsite.
every now and then jack would look back at jonah, but jonah never looked back at him so he continued walking.

once the sun began to set, corbyn and daniel set up the tents.
one problem, there were only two tents and five guys.

"woah woah woah, how is this going to work?" jonah walked up to daniel and corbyn.

"daniel, i thought you brought four tents!"

"i could have sworn i bought more!"
daniel scavenged through the pile of camping supplies, shaking his head.

"well, zach who are you sleeping with?"

"what do you mean 'zach'? what if i dont want to sleep with jack?" jonah spat.

jack stepped back offended,

"whatever jonah. i didn't want to share a tent with you anyway."

jack rolled his eyes and walked off to the river, which was a five minute walk.

"jonah you're so insensitive."

daniel backed away, along with corbyn, who began setting up their tent.

jonah grabbed his hair, frustrated with everything going on. he picked up a rock and threw it in the river. later, he fixed up he and jack's shared tent.

once the sun set, jack went and layed down on the grass so he could face the stars and only the stars. he heard a few small footsteps approach, and he saw a head appear in his eye sight.

"hi jack."

"uh- hi jonah, why are you here?"

"why are you here?"

"because i like the stars."

jonah sat down next to jack, and brought one knee up to his chest.

"you're avoiding me."

jack sighed and put his arms under the back of his head, in criss cross form.

"can you blame me? one minute we're fine and then the next, you hate me."

"i don't hate you, you just pissed me off."

"how can i not be upset when i see you and zach holding each other or being all cute? you chose him over me last time, how can i not be cautious?"

jonah layed down beside jack and scooted closer.

"you have to trust me babe, i dont want zach and im here to tell you right now that i will only love you and want you."

"jonah you don't have to-"

"no let me."

jonah leaned over jack and kissed him, putting his hand under jack's chin, and smiling in to the kiss.

little did they know, daniel and corbyn were by the nearest bush and were applauding themselves. they fixed janah.

gIviNg tHe pEoPlE whAt tHey wAnT, book is almost over by the way :))))

& forget any errors or typos.