Mile High

Merriam-Webster defines aviophobia as the fear of flying. Ever since she could remember, Peyton Bennett suffered from aviophobia and as twisted as fate was, she had been a flight attendant for Gemini Airlines for the last 2 years.

"How you a flight attendant and you scared of flying?" Mercedes asked incredulously. Mercedes Wilson was her best friend since grade school and was always there to call her out on her bullshit, whether Peyton wanted her to or not.

"I'm a backup attendant, so I've never had to fly before," Peyton responded smugly. Even she didn't know how she'd gotten so lucky to have never stepped on a plane before.

"Well lucky you. Do what you got to do to pay the bills, I guess."

The two women share a few more laughs before Peyton heads home for the evening. She had a long day ahead of her and wanted to make sure she got a good night's sleep.

——–

"Peyton," Ms. Johnson called to her from a few feet away.

"Yes ma'am?" Peyton responded.

"I'm going to need you to cover for Regina on flight 475. She was in an accident on the way here and won't be able to make it in.

"Wait, so you mean, I'll have to... fly?"

"What else could I possibly mean child? Now get a move on, the flight will be taking off in 15 minutes," the older woman responded with a huff. Peyton couldn't believe her luck. She had just been bragging to her best friend about never having set foot on a flight in 2 years and now here she was, practically having a panic attack as she made her way through the terminal. Her palms were sweaty as she walked to the back of the plane, taking the very last seat available. Passengers slowly filled the plane, loading their carry-on's in the overhead storage compartments. She sat for what seemed to be an eternity as she tried to quiet her growing anxiety.

Shortly after, she and the other three attendants stood to go over safety procedures and other miscellaneous flight details. It is here when she spots him, Erik Stevens. She knew his face anywhere, it having been embedded in her brain since they were kids. They'd lost touch after high school, but his social media profiles told her that he had recently graduated from MIT and was now a Navy SEAL. He had grown his hair out, trading his usual low cut for short, tapered dreads. He caught her watching and smiled at her, two gold bottom fangs peeking out from behind his bottom lip. The sight made Peyton's thighs clench. She mentally scolded herself and her body for still reacting to him after all of these years. Something told her that this flight wasn't going to go the way she had planned.

————

"This is your captain speaking. We will be taking off in 10 minutes."

Peyton took her original seat at the back of the plane, still trying to calm her nerves. She had done well up until this point, though the plane was still stationary.

"You look a little flustered," a deep voice called from a few seats away. She looked up to see Erik starting back at her.

"Mind your business, Stevens," she snapped.

"Awww, Little Pey Pey still scared of flying?" he teased, moving from his seat to sit in the available seat beside her.

"Eat a dick," she barked, once again mentally chastising herself for the way his voice was making her feel. Though they were still at LAX, Niagara Falls was in her underwear.

"Still mean as ever," he said with a chuckle. Behind his sunglasses, his dark eyes roamed her body hungrily. She looked nothing like she did in high school. Though still very attractive, her hips and thighs had spread deliciously and her perky B-cups had grown to full DDs and boy was he thirsty.

'Damn girl, you done got fine," he rasped, licking his lips as he continued to watch her.

"I was always fine, Stevens. You just weren't checkin' for me in high school unless I was bending over for you."

"That's not true, you just never thought a nigga was serious when I told you I was interested.

"This is your captain speaking. We will be taking off in 5 minutes."

——————

The plane had been in the air for a little over an hour before Peyton's aviophobia kicked into overdrive. Her palms were sweatier than ever before and her heavy breathing had quickly morphed into full blown hyperventilation. Having dealt with this sort of things several times before, Erik quickly sprang into action. He grabbed her hand, squeezing it softly to take her mind off of her fears.

"Breathe Peyton. In and out, nice and slow," he coaxed. After a few moments Peyton complied, and soon her breathing was back to normal, though her anxiety was still at an alltime high.

"I could take your mind off it, but you've gotta be quiet," he cooed as he draped a blanket across them both.

"What could you possibly do?" she asked incredulously. She may have been in the middle of a panic attack, but this was still Erik Stevens. This man could charm a rattlesnake out of its rattles and wouldn't get bit. She quickly got her answer as his rough hand slowly crept up her thigh. Instinctively, she clenched her thighs together, attempting to stop him from what he wanted to do.

"No! I'm not about to do this with you, Erik," she scolded, though the heat in her underwear told a different story.

"I'm just trying to help you out, babygirl. I bet you'll feel better if you let me do what I'm trying to do," he boasted as he pried her thighs apart. "Hmph, for someone that didn't wanna do this you most certainly are dripping, Miss Bennett," he teased as he slowly slid two thick fingers into her panties. Forgetting where she was momentarily, Peyton released a breathy moan, which Erik covered with a loud, obnoxious yawn that earned him a few dirty looks from the other passengers. He simply glared back before turning his attention back to his horny flight attendant.

"I told you you've got to be quiet, Pey Pey," he whispered as his fingers continued to dance in her essence. She slowly rocked her hips back and forth, careful not to attract the attention of the couple sitting across from them.

"Fuuuck Erik," she moaned softly into his ear, biting his shoulder as he inserted a third finger. He pumped his fingers slowly, revelling in the way her face contorted in pleasure as her soft moans spilled out for only his ears to hear. The quick contracting and releasing of her vaginal walls on his fingers let him know that her orgasm was close.

"Let it out Peyton," he coaxed as his thumb rubbed circles on her clit while his fingers simultaneously pumped in and out of her. "I got you baby. Bite my shoulder and let it out." As if on cue, Peyton's orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. She panted quietly as she rode out the rest of her high. Erik only watched in amusement as he pulled his fingers from between her legs, suckling her sweet nectar from his fingers.

"Still as sweet as I remember," he bragged, bringing a smug smile to her face.

"This is your captain speaking. We have arrived safely and will begin unloading shortly."

"Feel better?" Erik asked as he grabbed his luggage from the overhead storage.

"I do, actually. You may need to accompany me on all of my flights," she teased as they made their way to the front of the plane.

"I wouldn't have a problem with that," he responded with a wide smile.

The pair continued their banter as they made their way through the terminal. They exchanged contact information and promised to keep in touch with one another as Peyton made her way back to the plane. She was about to switch her phone back to airplane mode when she noticed a new instagram notification.

Erik_Killmonger has requested to follow you.