Payback

It had been 2 weeks since the Sunday dinner at Peyton's parents' house and she was still more than a little salty with Erik. Derek had completely ghosted her, blocking her on all social media and ignoring her phone calls.

"Why do you always gotta go to extreme with shit?" she asked from the doorway of his office.

Erik peeked up from his desk slowly, debating on how he should answer the question.

"Look, I told you I'd deal with you and I did. Not my fault your little fan decided to watch the show," he replied, chuckling to himself.

"Umgqobho wempundu," she said rolling her eyes and leaving him to his work.

"I got your asshole, little girl," he yelled back.

Erik was tired of arguing. Though his rational side knew he was wrong, he couldn't help but feel justified in his actions. Derek wanted what was his and made it no secret. Erik couldn't let that shit slide. He refused to be disrespected.

Peyton was furious. The man was a walking, talking double standard. He flexed his macho-man attitude anytime another man blinked in her direction, yet he had every bitch in his office wrapped around his stubby ass fingers when he flashed them damn fronts. Patchy beard having ass nigga.

To clear her head, Peyton decided to run a few miles around their neighborhood. When she returned, she quirked an eyebrow when she heard a female's voice coming from Erik's office. When she rounded the corner, she saw Erik and that bitch standing in the doorway. That bitch, whose birth name is Cree Alexander, is the newest intern at the Wakandan Outreach Center. She's a cute, curvy little thing with a smile as wide as her hips. A smile she flashes every time she's in Erik's presence.

"So, these are the final plans for Puerto Rico," she says, standing a little too close to Erik for Peyton's liking.

"Aight thanks babygirl," he purrs, fronts on full display. "If I have any questions, I'll be sure to give you a call."

"I'll be waiting, N'Jadaka," she calls back over her shoulder, "accidentally" bumping into Peyton as she left.

Peyton stared at Erik for a while before she spoke.

"So you got bitches calling you by your birth name now?" she yelled.

"Man Pey, it ain't even —"

She stormed away before he could finish his sentence.

——————

Night fell and Peyton still wasn't speaking to Erik. She was pissed about Cree's antics and her feelings were hurt because Erik didn't even try to correct the disrespectful little hoe.

As she walked down the hall, she noticed Erik's office door ajar. He was on a FaceTime call with Queen Ramonda and the rest of the Council. Suddenly, a devious thought popped into her mind. She quietly dropped to her knees and crawled into his office, stopping when she reached his lap. He was reclined in his chair, gray sweats hanging loosely on his hips. He was so engulfed in conversation with his aunt that he didn't even notice the little predator under his desk.

In one quick motion, Peyton hooked her hands into his waistband and freed his member.

"Ayo, what the fu –"

His sentence was cut short when Peyton took his entire length into her mouth.

"Is everything alright, N'Jadaka?" The Queen asks, startled by her nephew's sudden outburst.

"Y-y- yea, everything is fiiine, auntie," he replied breathlessly.

He looked down, slowly making eye contact with Peyton. She looked up at him innocently as she licked a long stripe up his shaft. He quietly hissed at the feeling, still attempting to concentrate on his phone call. It was now his turn to exercise his poker face, but Peyton knew exactly which buttons to push to get a reaction. As Ramonda rambled on about Wakandan relations, Peyton wrapped her tongue around his tip, letting her tongue ring tease his head. Erik bit the inside of his cheeks to conceal his moan. One of his favorite qualities about his lady was that she lacked a gag reflex. Using this knowledge, Peyton relaxed her throat, taking in all 9 ½ inches of him.

"Shiiiiit," he hissed quietly.

Peyton continued her torture, reveling in the sight of her boyfriend attempting to remain professional while she teased him. Erik's dick twitched in her throat, a sign that his orgasm was close. This spurred her to go faster. Erik's teeth sank into his bottom lip, his orgasm on the verge of cresting, and then... NOTHING. He looked down in confusion. Peyton had ceased all movements and was just holding him in her mouth. The pause was a brief one, as she started back when Erik opened his mouth to finally speak.

"That soundssss goooood," he says in response to one of the council members. "If that issss all, I n-n-need to go. I'm n-no-ot feeling my best."

Ramonda and the rest of the council wish him well and end the call.

"Why you playing, ma?" he asked, still shocked from her behavior.

"Not sure what you're referring to, Mr. Udaku," she responds innocently.

Erik opens his mouth to counter, but his words die as Peyton takes him down her throat once again. She brings him almost to his release once again before stopping cold.

"Princess... baby... please," he begs.

"Nah. Hold that shit," she responds, mocking him with the words he's told her time and time again.

"You know, your little pet was real disrespectful today and you didn't do a thing about it. You tryna let another bitch take my place?" she asked before taking him back down her throat again.

"N-n-never that mama. You irreplaceable," he moaned.

"Nah, I think you lying," she responds, before reaching up to cup his balls. "That bitch is way too comfortable with you," she snaps.

"Princessssss," he hisses, his nails now digging into the arms of his office chair. "It's all you baby, only you. I'm yours."

"Yenyanga", she curses, still torturing him with slow and deliberate licks to his shaft.

"No bullshit," he breathes.

Peyton giggles at the sight before her. He has his head thrown back, teeth sank into his bottom lip, and he writhing in the chair under her ministrations.

"You mine?" she repeats, pushing him further down her throat.

"I'm yours!" he moans, eyes locked on his doe-eyed beauty.

"Cum for me then."

Almost instantly Erik's seed shoots down Peyton's throat like whipped cream from the can. She swallows all of him eagerly before climbing to her feet. For the first time in their relationship, he's speechless. He had never been dominated before and although she looked sexy as hell in control, there was only room for one alpha in this relationship. As Peyton crossed the threshold to leave the office, a strong arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her back against his chest.

"Where you going, mama?" he whispered into the shell of her ear. "Daddy's not done apologizing."