I laughed at him and we decided that the light green color could also be my accent color for my room too and we picked out a really light beige color for the main color. After we had told the paint person what I wanted and he had told us to pick it up before we left we made out way over to the beds.

            “Mmm, this one’s perfect, I could fall asleep right now.” I moaned, closing my eyes and falling in love with the first bed I laid on.

            “You can’t pick the first bed you try out.” Niall laughed, mimicking my tone from before.

            “Try this one; this is the one I have. It’s incredible.” He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the largest bed in the entire store.

            He fell down on the left side and I fell onto the right.

            “Wow, you were right, I’ve gotta have this one.”

            “Told ya so.” Niall said smugly.

            “Yeah, yeah. Now lets go find a headboard and footboard.” I said.

            I decided on a green bed frame to match the accent color and bought an off white wardrobe and a bedside table in the same color. Niall fought with me on the white couch and love seat, claiming I’d never be able to get a stain out of it, but eventually I won. We got two end tables and light blue pillows that complimented the green.

            “Alright, I think that’s enough.” I said after picking it all out.

            “No! You need those pillows! Like the million all girls put on their beds and it takes up like the entire bed and you need—“

            “NIALL. I’m only staying here for like another month and a half. Besides, I don’t need all of that. It just takes more time to make up my bed. Wait, you don’t have a million pillows on your bed do you? That’s weird.” I told him.

            “No I don’t have millions of pillows on my bed; I’m just saying a lot of girls do.” Niall informed me.

*   *   *

NIALL’S P.O.V.

            After Lindsey had paid for the paint, signed for the furniture, and scheduled a time for it to be delivered it was already about four in the afternoon and both of us so we picked up some Chinese take away and took it back to Lindsey’s flat to eat. We ate quickly and since it was so early Lindsey decided she could go ahead and paint at least the living room tonight.

            “Want any help?” I questioned.

            “Do you know how to paint?”

            “Of course I fucking know how to paint.” I laughed.

            “Then grab a roller and get to work!”

            She changed into a pair of old jeans and a large soccer jersey and we got started. With the two of us working at it we finished both the living room and her bedroom in just under two hours. Sometime during the easy, but somehow tiring task she put her hair up into a ponytail and I kicked off my shoes.

            “That was quicker than I thought it would be.” She said before plopping down on her plain temporary couch.

            “Your welcome. It would have taken you twice as long without me. When did they say they were delivering your furniture?”