The Letter

This isn't a normal update guys.. SORRY!! But I wanted you to know what the letter said without just putting it at the beginning of the next chapter. Soooo, here's the letter!

Christine,

I don't want you to think that I just up and left you at the hospital. I really wanted to stay with you until you woke up, but I felt like you would be better off without me. So, I called Noah to come take care of you. I didn't want to leave you with him, I wanted to be the one who you woke up to see. Seeing you asleep was tearing me apart, and I prayed every single day I was there that you would wake up for me. Now, if you're reading this, you must be okay. If you're reading this, I know you saw the ring. I want you to know that I love you more than anything in the world. I know you're with Noah, but I had to tell you how I feel. I lied to you that night. I don't have a girlfriend! I was going to tell you I loved you, but I pannicked and that's what came out. If I could, I would give you the world. I would die for you. I love you with every ounce of ny being, and that will never change. I was trying to tell you that, but you had your mind made up about me. I'm so sorry for not trying harder to get you back. I should've done everything I possibly could, and I hate myself for not being with you right now. If you wear the ring, it would make me so happy. If, in the future, we meet again, it would let me know you love me too. I know that we are meant to be together, and I know in my heart that we will be together again. I'll find you someday baby girl. I love you.

Always,

Niall