Chapter 10: Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey

I rolled over in my bed and opened my eyes. I was expecting to find Niall still asleep but he was gone. Instead I found a note with my name scribbled on the front. "Follow your nose!" It read. I took a whiff of the air. "mmmm, bacon!" I thought to myself, I got up and followed the smell to the kitchen where Niall was waiting for me. He smiled when he saw me. Crap. I didn't even look in the mirror to see how bad my bed head was! I tried to turn around and run back upstairs but he ran after me before I could make it back to the staircase. He lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Oh no you don't!" he dropped me on the couch and sat on my legs. "Niall get off me!" He bounced up and down to make his point. "Never!" He shouted. I managed to shoved him onto the floor! "Take that, Lucky Charms!" I tried to do my best Irish accent but he just laughed at me. "That was just bad, Chris," he winked and pinned me on the carpet. "I think somebody needs a visit from the tickle monster!" Niall was in for a surprise. I couldn't help but laugh! My laugh sounds like a mix between a pig snorting, a hyena laughing, and an evil witch cackle. It's bad. I usually try to contain myself because it's so embaressing but I couldn't help it! I could barely breathe because of how hard I was cracking up and the fact that he was sitting on top of me. His face was priceless. Guys usually get freaked out when I do it but he just kept right on going! One more reason why I loved him. "White flag! I'm out!" I couldn't keep it up. he rolled off of me. I layed on the floor holding my ribs. I turned my head to look at his perfect smile. "Where's the rest of the boys?" I asked him. Come to think of it, I had no idea what time it was in the fiirst place. "Still sleeping. They won't be up for a while! I knew you woke up pretty early so I made sure I was awake by 7:30." I gave him a weird look. "How'd you know?" he hung his head in shame. "I facebook creeped you..." I burst out laughing again. "You know Christine.. You have a very, er, unique laugh." I groaned and rolled over to hide my face. "I probably should've warned you." I mumbled into the carpet. He laughed. "I think it's cute! Now get up and eat." He picked me up wedding style and sat me in a chair at the kitchen table. "Scrambled eggs and bacon. Especially for you!" I grinned and dug into the eggs. I closed my eyes and moaned in approval. He laughed and picked up my plate when I had finished. "Wait! I want more!" He laughed and shook his head at my appetite. "I know! I was getting you more." That's when I knew I had to have him. I would do anything I needed to do to make sure that Niall became my boyfriend. I had to make him mine, but I had to make sure he wanted that too...

AUTHORS NOTE: sorry it's so short! I'm literally walking out the door right now. I'll try to update while I'm gone, but no promises!