I'm nervous to see him again, as if my feelings towards him have changed and they have, but in a good way. I think I may like him more than I'm allowing myself to let on. I practically wait by the phone every night, simply waiting for it to ring with a call from him. My heart feels like it's going to burst out of my chest whenever I talk to him. My emotions are heightened when I'm with him and I feel so hormonal sometimes. There are times when I just want to cry after hanging up the phone because I like him so much. I'm so in over my head with this guy and I barely know him. I can't help myself from feeling this way. If it were my last day on Earth I'd want to spend it with him, because I can't remember the last time I've been this happy and it's all because of him.

"Mary?"

My head snaps in the direction of his voice, the mere sound of it sending shivers down my spine. I see him waltzing out of his glass office, his client just now exiting the building as he walks towards me and I towards him. I can't fight the grin on my lips as I walk up to him. I would want nothing more than to place a delicate kiss on those plump lips of his, but he's at work and I don't want to get him into any trouble. Harry doesn't seem to mind about being in possible trouble as he closes the space between us with a kiss that is far too short for my liking. "What are you doing here?"

"You didn't get my message?"

"No, sorry." His large hand, which was placed against my upper arm, slides teasingly slow down my arm before reaching my own hand. He tugs me in the direction of where he came from, his warm stand squeezing my own. "Beth, make sure whenever Mary stops by you let me know, no matter if I'm in a meeting." The receptionist, Beth, sends Harry a larger than life smile before winking to me and watching as we disappear from view.

"I don't want you getting into any trouble because of me." Harry shakes his head and motions for me to sit at one of the chairs in front of his desk. Instead of taking the seat across his desk he sits beside me, hand still clutched in mine.

"I wouldn't care." I give him a look as if to oppose his thinking but it's quickly erased when he leans over and kisses me again, this time with more passion and length than before.

The kiss feels so familiar and in a matter of milliseconds I'm putty in his hands. My hand comes up to caress his soft, yet slightly rough, face, enjoying the way it feels beneath my palm. When he pulls away I'm utterly breathless and feeling like I'm on cloud nine.

"Hi." I mutter, not knowing what else to say.

"Hi." He mirrors, causing us both to laugh. "You're so beautiful."

"Stop." I blush, rolling my eyes playfully and shoving him slightly against the shoulder. I forgot how toned he is but am quickly reminded by merely touching his shoulder. "I can't take your compliments. You're too kind."

"Get used to it, babe. Now, what on Earth are you doing back here? Not that I'm complaining, I very much enjoy your presence."

"Finished up with work early and thought what better way to spend the day than with an incredibly sexy human being. Naturally when Tom Hiddleston wasn't available I decided to come here." Harry grabs me around the waist and hoists me onto his lap, practically giving me whiplash whilst doing so. My hands instinctively go to his neck as my legs rest on one side of his waist, my range of movement in this dress not great at all.

"Take that back."

"Hmmm," His fingers dig into my sides, wiggling a bit to cause a laugh to escape my lips. I hate being tickled and he knows that, it came up in conversation at least once over the last week and a half, "I take it back; don't you dare." I place my hands over his, but make no move to actually remove them from my body. "It's crazy how much I missed you."

"I bet I missed you more."

"Not possible."

I press my lips against his, eyes falling shut in bliss as his hands squeeze my body and lips mold with mine. The desire to have him has only grown since the last time I saw him and this time I'm not so sure I'll be able to hold off jumping his bones. I want him, all of him. I want to rush things with him, but I don't.

"Do you want to go get lunch?" I moan a whine at the loss of contact of our lips, but it's for the best. I fear that if we continue this physical embrace that we'll end up doing something we'll regret in his office with frosted glass walls.

"Are you sure I won't be keeping you from anything here?" My eyes gaze around the room, taking in the comforting interior. It's mostly blank in his office, but there are a few personal touches. There are family photos on the table right beside his Mac desktop, even photos of him and his beloved godchildren.

"Positive. I don't have anymore meetings today so can skip out whenever I want. I'll just shoot my boss an email saying I'll be working from home for the rest of the day."

Harry slides me off his lap and sets me on back on the chair beside him. My eyes immediately follow his glorious bum, which looks absolutely smashing in the grey dress pants he's wearing, as he passes me by to round his desk. When he plops down on his leather spinning chair I lean my elbow against his desk and my head in my hand, admiring his beautiful features. I could stare at him all day if I really wanted to.

"Like what you see?" I blush that I've been caught, but can't find it in me to be embarrassed. "I'm set, let's get out of here, pretty girl."

The two of us walk hand in hand down winding streets until we reach a place that Harry insists we try for lunch. It's a fish and chips place, a traditional British lunch yet I had never had it before. My mother would throw a fit if she finds out I even considered eating something so fried and greasy. She can be a health nut that woman.

"This alright?" Harry motions to the fish and chips place and I respond with a nod. I do enjoy fish and the occasional chip so I don't see why I wouldn't enjoy this. He leads us into the dainty restaurant immediately taking us to stand in line so we can order. My eyes scan the small room, it's clean and houses only a few tables and chairs for people to sit at. It would appear most of their patrons take their meals elsewhere.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Harry hums, eyes wandering the menu board above the cash wrap. I lean into Harry, wrapping my hand around his bicep. "I've never had fish and chips before." The restaurant seems to fall silent at my revelation. Harry's jaw drops as he turns to me, the man in front of us chuckling to himself.

"How have you never had fish and chips before? Are you lying to me about you being British?" Of all the things I'm lying to him about I can assure the world that's not one of them. I shake my head, feeling slightly embarrassed I haven't done something as simple as eating fish and chips before. "We're fixing that, right now."

As Harry ordered he practically announced to the whole place that I've never had fish and chips before, earning a mix of reactions. The woman behind the counter laughed, the man who had been in front of us simply shook his head, and the other patrons of the restaurant looked as if they could care less. Whilst he waited for the food I grabbed us a table, choosing one near the window so I could do a bit of people-watching. Once Harry brings the food to us he insists I try it before he even digs into his own.

"So?" He's hopeful as I take my first bite of the fish, cutting into it with a fork and knife, though it would appear most eat this with their fingers. The flavour is delectable, even better than some of the fish I've had at the palace, perhaps because this stuff is fried.

"It's magnificent!" I take another bite of the fish, stuffing a chip in my mouth as I do so. The two flavours combine causing a moan to leave my lips. Harry laughs at me whilst I eat and he loads ketchup onto his food. "I can't believe I've never had this before."

"You're something else, Mary." I peer up at him through thick lashes, trying to decipher if that's a good thing or not. I mean I can see if it's a bad thing because I'm currently shoveling food into my mouth as if I've never eaten a day in my life.

"Is that a good thing or...?"

"It's a good thing, trust me."

♕♕♕

make sure to let me know what you think, share with your friends, and leave a cheeky vote xx