-    "Hey." -Murphy rose his head as I spoke-    "Thank you." –I sat down beside him; my shoulder was killing me and I needed a break- "You came through back there with the rope and stuff."

-    "Well, I couldn't let Bellamy die after he's been so good to you."

-    "You are a good person, Murphy, even if you don't want to admit it." –I punched him lightly in the upper arm.

-    "Maybe I'm learning from you."

-    "Huh, sure."

I smiled at him, his eyes moving behind me, so I turned to see Octavia walking towards us, kneeling to check Monroe's wound. She explained she was on her way back to camp when she heard the gunshots, Monroe being the first to thank her for coming to our aid. Murphy, instead, decided it was the best of times to ask about Lincoln and, by the look on Octavia's face, I realized something had gone wrong.

-    "He's gone."

Wait, what? Murphy took that as his cue to leave us alone, Octavia standing up as I did, walking towards her and standing next to Bellamy who had also heard the conversation.

-    "I'm sorry, O." –Bellamy spoke first, his voice was soothing and calm- "We both are."

-    "We're here for you, alright?" –I added, taking her hand in mine and squeezing it- "Whatever it is that you need."

Octavia looked at us and nodded, a thankful look in her eyes before she let go of me and turned around. I glanced at Bellamy, exchanging a knowing look with him before Octavia regained our attention, saying we had to move before the Grounders came back for us. Monroe needed to get back to the camp because the arrow could've been poisoned, which meant we'd have to divide because there was no way Finn would give up the fight, my suspicions confirmed as he handed Bellamy a copy of the map.

-    "I'll meet you as soon as I can."

-    "I know."

-    "Parting." -Murphy eyed us before he moved after Finn- "Such sweet sorrow, right?"

-    "Where the hell do you think you're going?"

-    "Come on, Bellamy. You know if I go with you, they'll just lock me up again."

-    "Yeah," –I agreed while taking my things- "that's why we are going to take care of Finn."

-    "Sam," –Bellamy spoke making me face him- "please."

-    "You know I have to go. Finn is not okay." –I reminded him and I saw in his eyes he knew I was right- "Besides, now I have someone to keep an eye on you."

-    "I'll keep an eye on him but you have to come back," –Octavia moved closer to me- "promise me."

-    "I promise you, I'll come back."

Octavia hugged me tight, squeezing my upper arms before she moved towards Monroe to help her stand. In the meantime, Bellamy had given Murphy his rifle and he had started going after Finn. Bellamy then moved towards me.

-    "I know you don't want me to go," -I followed him with my eyes until he stood in front of me- "but now it's my turn to step up."

-    "I also know it's what needs to be done and I won't stop you, but that doesn't mean I like this arrangement." –he sighed- "I'll look for you as soon as I get them home."

-    "I'll be waiting impatiently." –I smirked- "Be careful, you've scared me enough today for the next week at least."

-    "You too, you have to come back home."