Suga- Black Roses

Start from the beginning

"Ow! What the hell Y/N!" You hear Jimin exclaim.

"That was for Jin." You grumble as the members lead you to a van and help you inside.

"Where are you kidnapping me to guys?" You ask once you're buckle din and the car is moving.

"You said you wanted to see Yoongi hyung. So we are taking you to him." Taehyung says. You begin to raise the blindfold again but Taehyung moves it back over your eyes. "Is the blindfold necessary guys?" You ask. 

"Very, Yoongi Hyung said to put it on you, when we brought you." J-hope says.  "So this was planned?" You ask and the members do not respond. "Just enjoy the ride Y/N, we will be there soon." Namjoon says.

------

Suga throws the pencil across the room at Jungkook in the recording studio and slumps his face into his palms as he rests his elbows in the piano keys making a terrible noise. "Aye...." He groans, pulling at his hair.

Jungkook exits the recording studio and picks up the pencil, throwing it back on the piano. "Thank you for the near death by pencil Hyung." He growls crossing his arms. "Kookie this isn't working!" Suga exclaims rubbing his temples, yelling at the youngest maknae. "You are the one who wanted me to sing in english Hyung, I am sorry I am not at fluent as Namjoon hyung!" He exclaims in defense.

"No, Jungkookie it's not that. The piano doesn't go well! I messed up the parts. You wrote the lyrics and are singing fine, I'm messing it up." Suga sighs getting up from the seat and elaning against the piano.

Jungkooks phone buzzes and he takes it out. His eyes go wide.  "Well, we have to fix it right now." He says.

"Why?" Suga asks pinching the bridge of his nose, stressed. "Hoseok Hyung says they are on the way with Y/N right now and are 2 minutes away." Jungkook says showing Suga his phone. 

Suga takes a deep breath and takes Jungkook by the collar, dragging him back into the recording booth and putting the headphones over his head.

"You owe me big time for this hyung." Jungkook growls. " I am doing this only for Y/N!" He calls after the older member before Suga sits at the piano, beginning to play the song they were writing.

-----

Jimin has your hand and walks you inside a warm building with the other members surrounding you like your body guards. You stop in front of a door and feel Jimin let go of your hand. 

There was no noise. "Guys?" You call.

No answer. "Guys! What the hell? Where did you go?" You call out again, this time reaching for the blindfold but you get stopped by  pair of hands gripping your wrists. 

Your eyebrows burrow in confusion until you feel one of the hands remove the blindfold from your eyes.

The bright light of the room causes you to squint at first but you easily adjust, to see Suga in front of you. Inches from your face, looking into your eyes. "Hi jagi." He smiles. You don't even think and push your lips against his. He grips your face with both of his hands. You feel the cold rings he had on his thumb and middle fingers against your cheek as you melt into his embrace.

He rests his forehead against your as you smile brightly that you finally get to see your boyfriend again, after a whole week. Relief washed over you as he tilts his head.

"Are you okay?" He asks, and you nod. You look around and see that you two are the only ones in this room except Jungkook in the corner standing awkwardly, watching everything. 

"Jungkook?" You ask and he waves with a small bunny smile. "Where did everyone go? One minute they were all here, then--" Suga takes your chin and makes you look at him. "Don't worry about them okay? It's just about you and me right now." He smirks, taking your hand and walking you to the nearby piano where a single black rose rests on the top with a letter next to it.

"Well, aren't you romantic." You chuckle as he blushes, hiding his face. 

Yoongi was never the one to show much physical affection. He would barely hold your hand, kiss you when no one is around. It was almost as if he didn't want the other members knowing he has a girlfriend. But that is just the way he is. It is not really a bad thing. From what Namjoon has told you, Yoongi wanted to date someone who understands him. Who he is. Why he only kisses when no one is watching, barely hold your hand, give you black roses instead of red or white. If you told anyone about those things they would think he is an asshole and you should leave them.

But only you know the reasons why he does that. And it is far from what others believe him to be.

He barely holds your hand because he wants to develop a stronger love with your without so much physical reassurance. He would only kiss you when no one is around because he only wanted the two of you to be in the moment where he shows his love only to you. He would only give you black roses because they were different from the rest. They symbolized specifically him, and his love towards you. He believed giving you a red rose would be typical, and he wouldn't be giving you HIS love, but the many others who give their lovers a red rose.

Yoongi takes a seat at the piano and Jungkook walks up to the other side of the piano with a microphone smiling at you once again, before Yoongi's fingers start trailing across the pianos keys.

Jungkook begins to sing. "No limit in the sky that I won't fly for ya." 

 His vocal chords fit perfectly with Suga playing the piano and the realization hit you like a a ton of bricks. 

Him and Jungkook have been here. Writing this song, and practicing it.

"Ain't got to wake up to an empty bed." Jungkook vibratos.

All for you. 

You clutch the midnight colored rose to your chest as you watch how focused Suga is as he played your song and tapped in foot in correlation to Jungkook's voice. You listened to the lyrics of the song and your heart begins to fill with joy and love, making you slap yourself in the face and feel guilty you even thought of him with another woman.

The song then finished, and you were in tears.

Suga looks up to you and his eyes widen to see you crying. He immediately stands up and cups your face kissing you. Not too hard but not too soft either. 

It was HIS kiss that he was giving you. A kiss no one else could give you, along with the black rose. "Did you like it?" He asks smirking.

At a loss for words you nod to him and kiss him on the cheek, showing your gratitude and live for him.

"I love you." You whisper, fixing his platinum hair that was hanging in front of his face making his avoid eye contact out of embarassment because Jungkook was standing right there.

You look over to Jungkook and he smiles winking at you. You mouth the words 'thank you' to him then he leaves the room. 

He opens the door to the hallway and is stopped by the other 5 members listening into the room. "Oh come on guys a little privacy?" Jungkook says shooing them away from the door and closing it behind him.

You turn Yoongi to face you and lock your lips with his, touching his smooth, pale face with your fingers, sending chills down his spine.

He looks into your eyes and takes a second to admire your face. "I'm sorry I'm not your typical boyfriend Y/N." He whispers and you almost, as a reflex shake your head. 

"Don't you understand Min Yoongi?" You whisper, interlocking his fingers with yours. 

"That's why I love you."

-END-

A/N- DM's are open for requests :)