4.

*Harrys POV*

I turned my head to see shock spread across her face.

She ran to where i was.

She grabbed me and we fell into each other.

I began to sob into her chest uncontrollbly holding my wrist where the salt water from the ocean burned the cut.

"Shh Baby dont cry, everything is gonna be okay im here." Haley soothed kissing my forehead.

"Haley, I love you." I said looking her into her eyes.

"Harry i love you too, please just quit crying. It hurts me to see you like this" Her sweet voice helped me calm down.

I looked at my wrist and it was still trickling blood.

"Why in the hell would you do this to yourself Harry?" She said sounding like a mother.

How do i explain it?

"It takes my pain away, makes me feel better. You wouldnt understand." I said looking down at my wrist.

"Lets go clean your wrist and Then we will go for a walk and ill tell you how well i understand" She said helping me to my bare feet.

We walked into a tshirt shop and she asked for the bathroom.

We walked in where she began putting cold water on my cut and it burned

"Ahhh" I Shrieked

"I dont feel one once of sympathy Mr. Styles. You did this to yourself for no reason. Now dont be a baby, let me clean it. " She said snatching my wrist back

She cleaned and bandaged my wrist.

We walked out of the shop hand in hand.

When we got back to the beach it was dusk.

Niall and Zayn were playing the guitar and singing.

Eleanor and Louis were in the ocean playing still.

Dani and Liam were sitting with Zayn and Niall.

So we decided to go walk.

"Im sorry about earlier, i just dont know what happened. Its just been really hard trying to get over everything" I started to say "When i was 13 i had a girlfriend named Riley Smith, we did everything together and i thought i was in love. Her Parents got a better job offer in America so she had to move. She left me and i was stuck in England alone and by myself.Then i found Heather last year and i felt that feeling again. I felt whole. One day i went home and i walked in on her fucking another guy and it ripped my heart out, then i started cutting myself, nothing made the pain go away like that, sex, alcohol, nothing. Until i met you. You make everything better"

"Harry i promise you i understand what your going through" Haley spoke. "Ive been dealing with it since i was 15 years old, right after my parents passed. I didnt eat anything and i had no friends. I even had to change my name to Haley so nobody would call me the nickname they had for me.  I only had one friend. After my parents died she started treating me different because i was wierd."

She took a deep breath.

"I started to cut myself everyday like three times a day and all the pain just evaporated. One day a guy named James came up and stole my heart. I fell in love with him. I started to become popular again, like i was before. I was so happy. We decided one night to go to a party and thats where it happened. I was trying to keep my innocence for the right guy, i thought he was the one. After we finished he told me he only wanted to have sex with me and leave and so he walked out of the room,leaving me naked and alone. That night i went home and cut my wrist twenty times and i overdosed on painpills. My 8 year old sister found me laying on the bathroom floor and called 911. I was 15 when this happened and in two years i have never found anyone who makes me feel as good as you do Harry, I dont want anything to happen to you like it happened to me."