Murder Mystery chapt. 1

Chapter one

REWIND 6 MONTHS AGO:

"Omigod we're going to have so much fun! Charlotte hurry up! Mich is waiting for you! Omigod I hate you so much, you have such an awesome boyfriend! Why can't I find a guy good like that? Urrg! I hate my life!"

I giggled at my best friend, Vivian. She was a little...quirky. But lovable.

I bounded down the hardwood stairs of my old historic house, two at a time. I was thrilled to get out of this town. Carlyle Bay was a little...too old for my tastes. I want fun in the sun! Carlyle Bay was historic. One of the first towns ever founded in the United States. It was my home, my family had lived here for almost two hundred years. My last name, Arkins, has been known in this town forever.

Carlyle Bay was in Vermont. Cold, I know. Hate that part. I was so glad we are going to Argentina.

Far, right? Well I deserve it. I've never been out of eastern U.S. My parents finally decided I was ready for this.

It was also great that, my two best friends, Vivian and Brie, were going to be with me. Also my boyfriend Mich, and his best friend, David, and my brother, Jason.

I was practically shaking I was so excited to go. Vivian greeted me with a beaming smile, and of course, Brie, who gave me a smile, that looked more like a smirk.

Brie was a lot different from Vivian, who was also happy and ready to help anyone. Brie was a bit cold. Her eyes were a bright green that practically glowed when the sun hit them, and to match her witchy eyes, she had bright curly auburn hair that shimmered all the time like it was in a shampoo commercial.

Vivian, on the other hand, was the exact opposite. Dark skin, twinkling brown eyes that made you want to be her best friend, and stick straight black hair.

They were both beautiful, but in different ways. Brie had guys trailing after her, whom she never even bat an eye at. Vivian liked to meet new people, had many boyfriends, and none of them ever lasted a week. She got tired of them quickly, but then complained about not finding 'the one.'

"Are you ready to go now?" Brie's voice always seemed like she never cared, but that was just her nonchalant attitude.

I grinned. "Of course. Let's go pick up Mich and David." My heart started picking up as I thought about Mich, and I was immediately anxious to meet him right away.

I looked over my shoulder to Jason, who was now sitting on the stairs playing with his iPod touch. "Can you stop that? Let's go."

He shrugged, and didn't move.

I grew angry and marched over to him. I snatched the iPod out of his hands, and turned it off. "Get in the car, Jason."

"What the hell?"

I threw it into my purse. "You can get this back on the plane. Now, let's GO."

He snorted. "Give it back Charlotte." Without waiting for an answer, he started searching threw my purse that was around my shoulder.

I shrugged. "Fine. Go ahead and search through there. Just don't complain to me when you find tampons."

His hand practically jumped out of my purse, and he backed off. I smirked and turned back to my friends. "I'm so glad I know my twin."

Jason crossed his arms and started stomping to the car. "Yeah whatever."

I rolled my eyes and hooked my arms through my best friends. We started walking to the car, and I turned to Brie. "Be nice to David. You know how he likes you." I cautioned.

She rolled her eyes. "I shouldn't change my behaviour just because he's in love with me."

Vivian laughed. "Who isn't in love with you?"

Brie smiled happily. "fine. But someone should tell him that I would never go for a jock like him. It's too usual."

"Oh that's right. You like unusual people." Vivian raised an eyebrow at Brie.

Brie smirked at Vivian. "That's why I like you so much." I stifled laughter, and Vivian frowned.

"Let's just go pick up the guys already."

The guys were sitting on the curb, waiting for us. It was so cute and adorable to see Mich run his hand through his gorgeous brown hair. It just made me love him so much more.

I was hoping that this trip would be THE trip for me and him. I mean, we were both seniors. I think it's about time we finally admit to one another how much we love each other.

I pushed the car door open, and semi-ran to him. You don't want to look to pathetic by running into his arms.

He pulled me in for a hug, and I fit perfectly as his strong arms hugged me. "Hey, you ready for this trip? It's a long plane ride." His perfect smile looked down at me.

I tried not to sing with glee. "I'm ready to go on this trip with you, if that's what you mean."

"Perfect." His eyes shone as he leaned his head down and paused before his lips touched mine. "This trip is going to be the time of our lives you know."

I nodded. "I know. It's going to be insane."

"And thrilling." He said. I wished he would just kiss me already.

"Stop talking so much and kiss me already."

He laughed, and then his lips touched mine, and a sensation went through my whole body.

If this is how the whole trip would last, I wish it could be forever.

FAST FORWARD ONE WEEK:

I woke up with a smile on my face, at the second class hotel are parent's had gotten us in Argentina in a city named Salta.

I enjoyed waking up to sun streaming through my window, instead of snow clouding my vision.

But the distraction of what was lying next to me, I completely forgot about the beautiful sun and scenery.

"Good morning." I heard his voice. And it sent a warm shiver down my spine.

I felt myself faintly smiled, for my eyes were still closed. "Hi."

His hand touched my bare arm, and his fingers traced up and down. "So...do you want to talk about last night?"

I opened my eyes, and stared at his gorgeous face. His olive toned skin was smooth, and dark eyelashes covered his crisp dark blue eyes. God, he was amazing.

"No." I smiled.

He grinned at my answer, and leaned into me to kiss me. I pulled my free hand out from the covers and stroked his stubbly chin. A week ago, I would have though stubbly meant that a man didn't care. Now, I just thought of a rustic handsome man that he was.

He stared at my face after we kissed, and I bit my lip. "What's wrong?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Nothing. I'm just so glad I found you, Asher."

~ okay, this is my first murder story, and im really excited! Also, I'm sorry I spelt mystery, "mysery" It's really late when I was making this, so please forgive me. :) comment and vote thanks!~