- "Finn!" –I waved at him, catching his attention, his eyes lighting up as he saw us- "I'm so glad you're alive!"

- "You gave us a good scare, Sam."

- "Thank you," -I squeezed his arms- "for trying to help back there with the Grounder."

- "Thank you for not dying."

- "Then thank this one here." –I pointed at Bellamy- "I'm alive because of him. And the docs, obviously."

- "Yeah."

- "So," -I looked around us- "Where is everyone else? I haven't seen anyone around."

- "Sam..."

Finn's voice died out, forcing me to turn my head to look at him again, seeing his eyes on the floor. I glanced at Bellamy, realizing he knew as much of this as I did for he had been with me since we got here.

- "Finn?" –I waited until he looked at me again to speak- "What happened?"

- "When Bellamy brought you back I went with some guards to the dropship." -I nodded- "When we got there, there was no one there. I think the Grounders took them. Well, Raven was there obviously and..."

- "Wait what?" –I spat cutting him mid-sentence- "How's that even possible?"

- "Sam, we'll find them." –Bellamy squeezed my shoulder.

- "You can bet your ass we will." -I glanced at him- "Those Grounders don't know what's coming." –I put my fits in front of me- "But first, I need to see my best girl so, if you guys don't mind..."

Finn smiled and nodded guiding me inside, hearing Bellamy coming after us, my eyes soon landing on Raven on one of the beds, knowing she was looking probably like I had when I woke up, asleep -or passed out- on the bed, covered with a sheet and with Abby next to her. I nodded at Clarke's mother, making my way to Raven but she was quick to stop me.

- "She passed out from the pain, Samantha." –I furrowed my eyebrows at her before looking back at Raven- "Why don't I check your wounds first, and then you can come back to see her?"

- "Fine, but do it fast." –I realized my tone was way too harsh- "Please."

Abby nodded and moved away from Raven, asking me to follow her. This was all too familiar from my days in lockup, one in particular but it was not the time to bring it up. I followed her, asking Finn to keep an eye on Raven from me, a smile from him and Bellamy was soon walking beside me after Abby.

- "You don't have to stay with me if you don't want to." –I glanced at him as we got to the next room, Abby patting the bed for me to jump on it- "You've already done so much."

- "I'll stay with you if you don't mind."

- "Thank you."

He smiled and kissed my forehead; then helped me onto the stretcher where Abby had asked me to sit, taking in a deep breath as I realized this would hurt more than I'd ever care to admit. Doctor Griffin informed me that she'd finish up my leg before checking my back so I laid on the stretcher, Jackson standing beside me and asking for my arm to start the transfusion again.

- "It won't take long, you were almost done."

- "Fine with me."

- "This will hurt." -Abby looked at me- "Ready?"

- "Won't complain."

She nodded, allowing Jackson to put the needle first in my arm as she tied my leg down to the bed so that I wouldn't move it while she was taking care of it. I could feel every last bit of everything she was doing as soon as she started as much as I hoped to be numb by now but I refused to complain seeing what Raven had had to go through. I closed my eyes and clenched my fists, only opening them when I felt a hand reaching for mine, landing them on Bellamy, recognizing the apologetic look in his eyes as he interlaced his fingers with mine. I knew he felt guilty and nothing of what I said would change his mind. Maybe sharing my pain wouldn't make him feel any better but it did me and he had offered so... When Abby finished she moved away to get some more supplies so I took that chance to look at my leg, choosing to see the best of the situation, letting go of Bellamy's hand and running my hand over my thigh.