His Flower

"I will always protect you, Roza."

Having a normal childhood was a completely foreign to the two polar opposites Rosalyn Summers and Rex turner. Both grew up with terrible pasts, both lived harsh lives, until now.

Rosalyn was always the shy, quiet girl, always. Cliche in a sense, I know, but you can't necessarily blame her. Being forced by one parent you ever knew as a child, only to end up in countless  numbers of fosters homes until you were twelve, would do that to anyone. Rose grew up believing that she was always the one that needed to say sorry.But not with Rex. Not with the boy she had a crush on before her family found her. The boy who swears to protect her at all costs. The boy she has fallen completely in love with.

Rex's anger problems always got him into trouble, always. Until the little sweet-hearted Rosalyn Summers came bouncing into his life. He suddenly found himself doing anything he could to be with her, to talk to her, to protect her. It didn't take him long to realize that he had completely fallen head-over-heels for the clueless, adorable, defenseless girl. But with a few bad choices on his part, and the ever present fears of hers', will the people from his past threaten to take her away from him? Or will the people from hers' decide to do that instead?

These two soon found out that they aren't as completely opposites as they thought.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Status : Completed

Author : Daydream1011