Does that make me crazy?

Começar do início

"Pogo you up?" No one in particular sounded like no one in particular. 

My vision was slightly blurred, rubbing my eyes, "Sure." I sat up, hoisting my ass underneath me then of course yawning again. As the sight begun cooperating, I noticed Jeordie staring out the window. Hands on his shoulders, getting a massage by Brian, red blushing Brian. 

I sorta envy them, for being brave and comfortable with everybody about their relationship. At times they try to restrain it, but I wanted that with me and Zim. For us to be as comfortable and up front- well comfortable with each other with the other guys in the band. Or anyone backstage really.

Zim walked past us then plopped down on the empty passenger seat, Tony greeted him with a loud hi. His green eyes shifted towards Tony with a soft smile, they begun their conversation. 

 It's been awhile from me being awake, Jeordie and Marilyn seemed off to bed. We wouldn't be able to hear them if they were up to something from the radio being up so loudly. Zim washed his face in the sink, he seemed also ready. And Ginger. . . well he's having fun with Tony perfectly fine and content.

I yawned, "Zim?" Zim gazed over at me, leaning on one of the counters in our small kitchen. His lips had left over black lip stick somewhat smeared on his chin. 

Motioning him over to me, he slowly dragged his hanes socked feet on the tile. "Yes?" Bouncing on the seat next to me on the couch. 

Gentaly grabbing his chin, and with my thumb, I rubbed off the remainder of the lipstick. "You okay?" Finishing up whipping away the stubborn blackness on his chin, "You should go to bed you look like shit." Simply stating, sometimes we'd say that to each other as a compliment. At the moment, it is? But then it isn't.

"Awe thanks," sarcastically speaking, his red lips cracked slightly, "you should help me." 

Quickly checking to see if Ginger was paying attention at all, but of course he wasn't. I picked up the man, stood up and headed to the bunks. Which wasn't very far at all, just a few steps away from the kitchen. 

Zim's was one of the top bunks, so I had to kinda had to throw him up there. "Brace yourself," I smirked, as I simply plopped him up there and keeped my hands close just in case he didn't make it for some odd reason.

But he made it, his pale arm quickly dropped downward dangling off. Making movements to show it was swaying back and forth, his face peeked out of the darkened hole. With his dangling arm he motioned for me to join him, "Mr. Bier." 

I chuckled, taking my shoes off and hurling them in my bunk across the way in the middle from his. Zim disappeared into the depths of his sleeping hole. As I stepped on Jeordie's to climb my way up, I felt my bare foot slide. 

With a crackle that I could even hear, I checked what I stepped on. Since the radio was no longer on, I could now hear most things but the crackle was loud so it wouldn't be hard. A white diaper with stars, expecting Jeordie, it had ghosts on it. Of course it was slightly smaller than I'd expect it to be? 

"Timothy."

Timothy's face came back in sight, "Yes?" He examined where my foot was placed in an instant, his eyes widened, "Holly shit." 

I let go of Zim's bunk ledge, jumping back on the ground. Then crawled into a Jeordie infested area, blankets, dolls, some pacifiers, then of course that single diaper. . . 

I shook my head, then began scrambling back into Zim's bunk. This time with out stopping, "That's odd, but in Jeordie's case? I'm not surprised?" Zim spoke, barely seeing him, the light of the kitchen is still on. But it's only a dim light, "Well-" he begun but didn't say anything afterwards. 

Being in to much of the shock I shrugged to myself, "It's probably good for Jeordie and Manson for something like that." Manson does kinda need something to nourish, something to love, but in this case that something is Twiggy. 

I'd never would have guessed if that was happening, "Damn." Zim spoke, scooting closer to me. His head rested on my shoulder. 

Zimmy's fucking POV:

I'v always wondered if I could tell Stephen one of my very own secretes, of course he wouldn't believe me. But my secrete I guess needed sometime? One day when it's just me and him alone somewhere, when we don't have to rush some place the very next day. 

But I have actually know idea how'd he think about mine? Would be be creeped out? Would he just laugh and walk away? I don't even know the questions to ask myself anymore, but Jeordie's little innocent side reminded me of mine. Mine isn't so innocent? Well maybe it is? But how could I ever know what anyone would think about it if I'v only experienced it by myself?

Stephen mumbled, "Well I'm happy for them?" He kinda questioned what he said than actually stated, but I was the same way. Twiggy being Brian's little one seemed alright? 

One day I'd show Mr. Bier. 

Wrapping my arms around Stephen's warm strong body, "Good night." My cheeks burned slightly, as I rested them on his chest. 

"Oh good night Timothy," his head turned, with his hands trying to locate my face. Sure enough he found my cheeks, with a slow arrival to my face. He planted a kiss right on my nose, I laughed. Plopping his head back, he snuggled me closer to him. Which really he pulled me up on his body completely, kinda like his very own rag doll. He stroked my back, being so gental it almost tickled. 

"Night."

As the night grew on, and Ginger luckly turning off the light. My mind was in search of a answer that I wouldn't be getting for awhile. The idea of Stephen knowing of what I am scared me, and it shouldn't. It really shouldn't, I trust him with my life? How could I not trust him with my secrete? My secrete wouldn't hurt him? It really wouldn't? Maybe it would hurt us, our relationship more than anything? Maybe he'd even like it, who knows? 

Maybe I could tell him tomorrow? Better than waiting a long time and him saying that he'd wished he knew sooner? But how? Should I just show him. . .?

Thanks for reading this!