Epilogue

Hi all besharams 🤣

The story starts after hmm 🤔 7 years.

A couple was lying on the bed sleeping back to back from each other, when the door to their bedroom opens, two tiny feet's were making it's way to the bed and entered in the night.

The next morning the door to their bedroom door opens with a loud slam. Both yawns and looked at the door.

The young Raksh come, "Maa I'm hungry today is Sunday and no work only love, give me food." The 4 year old boy said with full energy.

Ragini yawns again and stretched her arms up, "Raksh you know Maa can't cook, go ask your daddy." She keeps sleeping further just then Laksh frowns, "what yaar you learnt it from Suraj before his father come and found him, you know how to cook. Now go." He keeps sleeping and Raksh was looking from one to the other one.

"Buddy why no one loves me?"

There was a loud yawn, "baby I don't know?"

Ragini widen her eyes and woke up in seconds, "Lakisha what are you doing here?"

"Sleeping, she is your daughter never listens to any rules," he took the pillow and exchange it with his 5 years old daughter.

Ragini was glaring at them, "we had a deal, this bed belongs to us only. Haar cheez pe khabsa marliya bas yeh ek bistar rehgayi thi {They have taken everything under there control just this bed was left}," she pouts and Lakisha hugs her.

Raksh come, "Buddy is allowed and I'm not?"
Laksh looked at him and with one hand he grabs him and made him lie next to him, "food or love?"

Raksh looked at him, "food get up."

Laksh nods, "Ragini you heard what he said."

Ragini fumes, but they had a deal. She was responsible for the kids, as she lost her own bet she created...🤣.

"Don't forget Laksh today is the party, do we have a gift?" She looked at him and he nods.

Somewhere else

"Raj my son come here."

Raj just 5 years old, but shows a maturity of someone higher aged, "Coming Daada!" He shouts and looked at his father.

"Okay again why you runaway many times?" He was looking at his father, who was trying to sleep.

"Raj if you won't leave the room in the next 2 seconds I will give you..."

"Suraj! Get up!" Chakor shouts frighten the hell out of him.

Suraj looks at her, "fine. Phele Mera baap phir Teri Maa aab tu. Koi bhi chain se jeene nahi deta {first das then your mother and now you, non of you let me live in peace} I runaway because I don't want this stupid responsibility being the only heir of Rajvanshi Ltd. India's biggest company. Has anyone asked me if I wanted it? No, just do it." He stood up like his son only in short.

"Come we will take a shower, otherwise your mother will say we stink."

Raj frowns, "Oye you might be stinking I'm just smelling like heaven. I have a video in which mom said this." He entered the washroom before Suraj in attitude and Suraj smirks. "Maybe I should show him the real one."

Chakor shrugs and left.

In the evening they all went to the house of the Khanna's it was the birthday of Veer the son of Avni and Neil.

They all met just as if nothing happens, as it is true they daily meet at least Suraj and Laksh in the companies.

Neil is a full houseman and Avni a police officer.

Veer was cutting the cake all were singing "happy birthday to you!"

"You got something about Shivaay?" Neil asked.

"He is Happy in London." Was all they got to know.

The day went of and the hall was looking like a mess, the kids were playing as if there is no tomorrow.

Veer come as the oldest, "Hey let's clean the mess," he said, but they ignored him.

Raj stood up, "Ey didn't you hear get up and clean the shit!"

Raksh stood up, being the youngest he took a big broom and Lakisha looked at Raj, "You will marry me?"

Raj moves backwards, "what? Why?"

Veer hides not knowing what is going on in Lakisha's mind.

"Because I love you, you know even mom took what she wanted."

Laksh looked at her, "See your child 100% carbon copy!"

Ragini shook her head and Lakisha hugs Raj and gave him a kiss on his cheek, "You are mine and I'm not going to give you away."

Raj shouts "Ahhhhh! 😱" he runs away and Lakisha behind him...

THE END....