Secret game

Hi

ATHIRA451 hope u will like it I was a bit idealess hehe🙈

Recap; Secret date with kiss n weird dreams.

Now a few weeks have passed like this secret meetings n dates hidden from their friends.

Ragini was lying on her bed taking a selfie

Laksh miss u... ❤️😘..

She send him the pic n his display shows Ms. Devil.

Laksh smiles but he didn't checked on it as he was knocking on the window glass of her room.

Ragini wasn't hearing it she was busy in posting this selfie... just then another knock...

She looked up n saw him. Laksh 😍😍😍😍.

Then she got suspicious... Am I dreaming?!.
Ragini rubs her eyes...

Laksh shook his head🤦‍♂️. Silly girl open that window!!

Ragini jumped up from the bed n rushes to the window. Laksh u here awww... n that too in middle of the night.

Laksh; can I come in!!!

Ragini moves aside to give him the possibility to enter the room.

Laksh comes n hugs her tight.

Ragini; Laksh I love U... 💖.

Laksh; I know u do but let me speak na...

Ragini; what?! U love me too...?! She was playing with his shirt button (unbuttoning him)

Laksh was doing the opposite. He was buttoning the his shirt. Ragini I wanted to tell u I love U too tomorrow is the match... yaar u girls r always against us we have reached the.., oh... R...r...r...r... rag... oh Ragini... she was nipping on his lower lip.

Laksh hold her tight n pinned her on the wall. The small kiss changed into a very passionated one. Laksh hands were on her hips. But she moves her shirt a bit higher so his hands were touching her bare waist...

She bites on his lips... Laksh groans... Oh Ragini...

A knock... disturbed them...

Ragini pouts. Haan Maa What is?!

Janki; Ragini it's Manik he come to meet u..

Laksh grip tighten on her waist. Ragini; aah... Laksh loses the grip. What is he doing here?!.

Ragini; I don't know.., maybe he come with the some request that we should cheer u up instead of pulling ur legs.

Laksh lifts her. Hey we r in the finals don't u dare or any of ur rebel's dare to mess with us... I will become a rowdy...