Ailee Profile

Ailee (에일리) is a popular Korean-American singer-songwriter, who debuted on February 9, 2012, under YMC Entertainment.
Stage Name: Ailee (에일리)
Korean Name: Lee Ye Jin (이예진
English Name: Amy Lee
Birthday: May 30, 1989
Zodiac sign: Gemini
Height: 164.5 cm (5’5″)
Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)
Blood Type: O
Instagram: @aileeonline
Twitter: @itzailee

Ailee facts:
– Ailee was born is Denver, Colorado, USA.
– She grew up in New Jersey, USA.
– Education: Scotch Plains-Fanwood High School, Pace University (Major in communications) – but she dropped out in order to pursue a music career
– Ailee started singing seriously when she was 16, and she started acting since she was 7.
– She debuted in South Korea with ‘Heaven’ on February 9, 2012.
– On 21 October 2013, Ailee made her official Japanese debut with ‘Heaven’, under Warner Music Japan.
– Ailee made her official debut in America on January 7, 2017, under a new stage name, A.Leean, with the single “Fall Back“.
– Before she signed with YMC Entertainment, she had 2 YouTube accounts called “mzamyx3” and “aileemusic”
– Ailee moved to South Korea in 2010 to attend a music audition.
– She acted in the KBS drama series Dream High 2.
– She is known as the Korean Beyoncé.
– Ailee’s best friend is f(x) Amber.
– Ailee is close friends with Eric Nam, Jimin (AOA) and Woozi/Seventeen.
– She is Christian.
– Her favorite color is pink.
– Her favorite food is Korean barbecue / Galbi.
– Her hobbies are: singing, cooking and lurking on Facebook.
– She can play the piano, the flute, the drums (just a little bit).
– Her dream is to build an Ailee school.
– Ailee’s ideal type: Ailee has been a fan of Taeyang’s for a long time and often names him as her ideal type in interviews. She has said she likes generous people with a good sense of humor. She also values fitness and health and would like someone who values them too.