Love isn't Forever

Sammie was a teenage girl,She's currently 16 years old,But let's Have a look at her past.Sammies Dad past away when she was 3years old due to cancer.Her mother is a model so she was often away,Sammie knew how to take care of herself...But does she live alone?No reader,She lives with her granny.Well any way,at that time,Sammie was like the new queen bee at her school,Sammie had such blonde hair,She would love to have it in braids.She always wore colorful headbands.Her clothes wouldn't be random,No no no.Her clothes are the wonders of the wonders.Shes the gossip.At 12years of age,Sammie finally got her first real boyfriend.Brian.He was the most popular boy in school,He played a lot of sports.But he wasn't a bully,He was actually very smart.Sammie was so happy since she got with Brian.

But when she turned 14,She was in Year 3.A new girl rolled in,Her name was blossom.She had pink hair like blossom trees,and her lips were as red as roses.She had the cutest freckles everywhere.Sammie hated her,Why?Because she became the new queen bee.Eventually they became bffs,Best friends for life.Everything  was about blossom though.One day blossom and Sammie were in the lounge in the school,Blossom went to go use the bathroom,so she went."Sammie,Brbs got to use the ladies restroom"She smirked.She got up,swayed her hair and walked down with her hand on her hip while the other was dangling down.So Sammie waited..and waited..and waited..as a good bff she was worried..She went to the ladies restroom,She turned the corner and outside the doorway,Brian and blossom were making out.

Sammie's world came crashing down,her heart ripped into pieces."B-Blossom?!"She stuttered."How could you do this to me?And you Brian?!You cheated on me!My bff and my boyfriend?!"Thats when Sammie slapped them both and ran off crying.Ever since that day she whispered to herself "I want to change...I don't want to be the bullied queen bee..."Sammie dyed her hair black,The blackest she could find.Black eyeshadow.Black lipstick.While shopping she also found a very cute beanie.She bought it.Now back to the present.

Sammie woke up at 6Am getting ready for school as always.She yawned and stretched her arms and legs and got out.She skipped breakfast as usual.She looked through her closet and picked an outfit.It was a black shirt along with white lines at the circle of the neck and at ends of the T-Shirt.She wore Ripped demin jeans.Her favorite.She got her black and red shirt and wrapped it around her lace.She combed her hair straight and put her beanie on.She also put on her chocker,it had a black cross dangling from it.She putted on her socks and shoes and grabbed her phone.7am...She had two hours left till school is open.She grabbed her school bag and dropped her phone inside it.she Zipped it up and got her skateboard.She decide to go for a skate down the park.

The park isn't at all that far form her granny's.Sammie has no friends around the street at all.She pushed herself with force and started rolling down to the park on her skateboard.The first thing she saw was a boy looking the same age as Sammie,He was sitting on the swings reading a book.He had round glasses.But they were fake.it was easy to tell.He had brown to boa new hair and quite a tan.Sammie thought h looked a bit lonely.She thought.."nobody ever came over to me when I was lonely....He looks cute and friendly..."she decide to walk over to him and sat on the swing next to him.He looked aside and stared at the girl."Sammie"She said,She held her hand out for him to shake."Charlie"he replied.He shook her hand smiling.Sammies stomach filled up with butterfly's.She couldn't stop smiling.

Charlie put his bookmark on the page he read and put his book in his bag."You go to rosewood high don't ya?Ive seen you around..People call you...Gothic loner.....Well I heard you have no friends so...Let me be your friend!"His smile became bigger and bigger.Even sometimes you can catch a glimpse of him blushing.You could really see the dazzle in his eyes."R-Really?!"Sammie was so happy.Charlie was her first friend since forever.

Every since then they had been best friends,Even more so like Bffs.On sammies 15th birthday she decided she would bleached her hair back to blonde.And wear the cutest makeup and necklaces.And the cutest outfits ever.So she did.With the help of Charlie they went shopping and bought all sorts of things.Charlie helped Sammie dye her hair blonde.And she got rid of the dark makeup.The next day she woke at the same usual time.6am.She combed her short blonde hair and putted a red headband on.It had a little bow on it.She putted on a blue belly top and a pair of denim shorts.She pitted on rosy red lipstick.She faced the mirror as she said "I will do fine"She texted Charlie to ask if he was at the usual place they meet.Where they first met.The park.

Sammie ran out along with her bag down to the park.She saw Charlie at the swings waiting for her.As he saw her,He wouldn't stop smiling on how beautiful she was,"Woah..Your so prett-I meant cool.."Charlie gazed up and down her."Lets go to school silly!I got a throne to take back!"Sammie ran off giggling.She didn't notice Charlie standing there a little upset."What happens if she ditches me when she becomes the queen bee."He thought.Sammie ran back down realizing something"I don't  want my throne back.I don't need popularity"She beamed.So they ran to school.

Everyone's eyes fixed at Sammie as she walked through the door."QUEEN BEE SAMMIE IS BACK"!"Someone cheered.Charlie was happy for her.But he also had feelings for her...