Gifts n' Stockings - #ErrorCon2018

Error x Reaper x Nightmare x Geno

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Rolling over, Error found himself laying on top of an empty bed. He groaned a little and opened his eyes, blinking as the room came into blurry view. He rolled over again, fumbling for his glasses on the nightstand. He managed to grab them and put them, blinking again as the red frames allowed the plain ceiling above their shared bed to focus and stabilize.

White had always freaked Error out, and Geno refused any dark colours like blue or black, so they settled on a calming light blue. It was a nice sight to wake up to. Error smiled a bit, remembering the time it took to actually paint it. Reaper has stepped in the paint bucket, Error had to use his strings to catch several falling brushes - missing one that landed on Geno's head - and Nightmare got a full paint tray to the face

Error adjusting his glasses to sit more securely behind his ears before sitting up, moving somewhat slow to avoid a head rush this early in the morning. In his tired daze, he had completely forgotten what day it was despite the hype around it. However, that would change quickly when the door burst open and a black blur rushed in. The blur tackled Error to the bed in a hug, almost knocking Error's glasses off. Error giggled after a moment of recovering from shock, hugging the blur back.

"Good morning, Reaper." Error giggled, nuzzling into the soft nest of raven black hair on top of Reaper's head. Reaper didn't have his cloak hood up at the moment, and it gave Error full access to Reaper's head. 

It was strange that Reaper was up; normally, Reaper was less than an early bird than Error. But now, Reaper was up bright and early before Error was even awake. "Why are you up so early? Usually, you're still in bed with me at this time."

Reaper looked aghast. "Error, did you forget what day it was!"

Error tilted his head, confused. Though, he wasn't entirely surprised; Error's memory was horrible, even at the best of times. "What? What did I forget?"

Geno poked his head into the room, completely deadpan. "It's Christmas, Error."

"OHMYGODICOMPLETELYFORGOT!!" Error literally shot out of bed, almost knocking Reaper over in the flurry of sudden motion. Too excited to stop and apologise, Error kept going.

He basically flew downstairs and almost ran into Nightmare, who had to grab onto a nearby doorway to brace himself as Error half-rammed into him.

"NIGHTMAREICOMPLETELYFORGOTTHATITWASCHRISTMAS!-" Error started but was quickly muffled as one of Nightmare's tentacles wrapped around his mouth.

"Easy, Error." Nightmare had a bit of a playful look. "We didn't open presents without you. We just finished making cocoa, but it's cooling on the table."

Error let out quite a big sigh of relief, looking up as Geno and Reaper came down the stairs as well. He smiled and hugged Nightmare, pecking his cheek. He pulled away from Nightmare, letting out another small sigh.

"Sorry, guys. I got so worried what Geno said that it was Christmas and I had forgotten." Error giggled a little at how worried he had gotten. Reaper jogged over and pulled Error over. 

"Come on, Error! I got something for us!"

The pair went back upstairs, Reaper pulling Error to their guest bedroom. He went into the closet and took out two identical outfits. Both were adorable little dresses, but still covered enough to keep them comfortable.

The two giggled and changed, the fabric soft and smooth. They were very cute, and Nightmare and Geno were sure to love them since it made the two subs look adorable. They even came with little Santa hats!

When the two came downstairs, they were immediately glomped in hugs from Geno and Nightmare. Which is what led to them all cuddling on the couch, happy while drinking their cocoa. Error snuggled close to Geno, watching the tv as Rudolph played.

It was peaceful, the four cuddling together on the couch. But once the presents were handed out...

That peace was broken.