Chapter 15: Winter Wonderland

Začít od začátku

"What are you two going to do?" asks Momo who sits cross legged on the floor in front of the couch. It takes a bit for Kirishima to notice that she is asking him and Bakugou.

"Oh, well we are staying at my house and I guess we are just going to normal Christmassy things. It's our first Christmas as a couple and I am psyched man!" The rest of the class gush and awe at this too. After that people break into little groups and continue to chat as Kirishima and Bakugou sit beside the rest of the Bakusquad. Kirishima smiles at Denki who finger guns at him as he sits down. Mina bounces up and down in her seat as Bakugou and Kirishima settle in.

"So, we are definitely going to spend Christmas together right??" she asks in a squeaky rushed voice. Jirou shakes her head dismissively,

"Sorry guys she's got Christmas fever, we know that you two want to spend time together." Kirishima is taken aback by this, of course he and Bakugou aren't only going to spend time together, what is the group thinking?

"Dudes, we want to spend time with you guys as much as we can, we can do all kinds of stuff. We can have snowball fights and sledding races, all of which I meticulously planned this past week."

"Nice use of meticulously Kirishima," comments a passing by Iida.

"Huh! There you have it Jirou they do want to spend time with us!" cheers Mina.

"Oh ok great, cause I'm mostly free."

"Yeah me too,"

"and me!"

Kirishima smiles brightly at the equally happy faces of friends as the six of them plan their holidays.

Bakugou (Ist Person)

Only a few more hours and we can leave. As much as I love learning new skills and kicking ass I am ready for a well deserved holiday. At least today hasn't been that bad. Everyone has gone all mushy and lazy since it's the last day of school and Christmas is kind of a romantic day in Japan for all couples. Who am I kidding? It's the second fucking romantic day here after Valentine's Day and everyone is PDA-ing everywhere, its gross. And I am totally not stressing about what to buy Eijirou. What? I am not one of those gross people that buy gifts months beforehand. What if by the time the event comes around something new and amazing comes out? That is why I waste no bullshit and buy it at least a week before. Still I am kinda freaking out. No worries, I love Eijirou and therefore I should know what to buy him. That idiot loves everything. Fuck, Aizawa-sensei just asked a question and I totally blanked.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Fucking finally, the last bell has just gone and we are free. I had to go through a sappy homeroom party where everyone talked about their feelings and shit and reflected on the past year. At least there was food and to be honest it wasn't that bad. Fuck I'm going soft, this whole Christmas thing is infecting me. Better suppress it by going upstairs and stress packing. In a few minutes I'm in the dorm building waiting for the elevator to arrive. As the door starts to slide open I hear a voice behind me,

"Keep the doors open." It's fucking icyhot. I waltz into the elevator and pretend to click the close door button, it works and he bolts towards the door. Once he's in I lean against the rail arms crossed over my chest.

"So are you excited?"

"Whatever"

"huh ok, well Merry Christmas Bakugou"

"Yeah ok icyhot, what do you want?"

"To wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, is something wrong?"