Flower Crowns and Parades

Kirishima

Kirishima and Trevor enjoy waffles together on the grass. They chat about random things such as pride, their stories, being heros in training. The whole time Trevor flirts subtly with Kirishima causing him to get really flustered.

"I never noticed but up close I realised you have a scar on your eyelid. How did you get it? I bet from some awesome battle or something." Kirishima chuckles to himself. The way that he got the scar is quite an embarrassing story for him and he usually refrains from telling people. However, Trevor's eyes are so entrancing and open that he can't resist. Out of nervousness he avoids eye contact.

"Well I got it when my quirk first manifested. I was four at the time and one night I needed to go to the bathroom. So I lifted my hand up to rub my eyes and manifested out of nowhere cutting my eyelid." he laughs "I remember running downstairs to the living room to my parents and my mum screamed." Trevor bursts into laughter, it's such a beautiful and melodic laugh. Kirishima's tummy flutters.

"What a funny quirk manifestation." he says taking a bite from his waffle. He then turns back to face Kirishima.

"I have a question. Sorry if it is too intrusive." Kirishima tilts his head, interested in what the question will be.

"Are you and that blond guy a thing?" Kirishima's heart stops. Bakugou I forgot about Bakugou! Kirishima internally smacks himself on the forehead. How must Bakugou feel seeing me go off with some hot guy. I'm such an idiot! Realising he hasn't said anything for a good few seconds Kirishima speaks up.

"O-oh no, what made you think that?"

"Nothing really, was just wondering." Kirishima decides to face the stage in front of him and pull out his phone.

(Text convo bois)

Me: Hey Blasty, how is it going over with you guys?

Blasty: It's pretty fucking boring. Mina went overboard and bought everyone a flower crown. How is prince charming?

Me: Uuuh nothing much, anyways the panel is starting soon, should we all meet up and find a spot?

Blasty: Fucking whatever

....

Blasty: Hi Kiri-kun it's me Mina. We've decided to meet up in front of the hot dog cart near the stage. Come over now. Bring Trevor, I bought him a flower crown.

Me: Alright be right there.

---------

Kirishima turns to Trevor, and tells him about the groups plans. The pair head off to join the group.

Once everyone met together they set off to find a good spot not too far away and not to close from the stage. Mina hands Kirishima and Trevor their flower crowns. Kirishima gets one made out of yellow and white flowers and Trevor gets one made out of white flowers. Trevor looks beautiful with a flower crown, thinks Kirishima blushing. The whole group takes a quick selfie before the show starts.

•••••••••••••

After the panel the group stays sitting on the grass since the live music starts right after the panel ends. They chat, sing and even dance, Trevor even invites Kirishima to dance. He immediately feels guilty however since Bakugou was right there watching them. Deep down Kirishima really wanted to dance with Bakugou.

The only event left was the float parade which everyone was excited for. The float parade is probably the most anticipated part of the festival so the group head off early, eager to get a good spot. 30 minutes later the music sounds for the start of the parade. Everyone cheers excitedly.

The parade is amazing (lel too tired and out of ideas to describe the parade.) Kirishima loves all of it and even Bakugou seems to be smiling. Once it sadly ends the group agrees to walk around the market one last time before leaving. Kirishima finds one more T-shirt which is fully black except for the rainbow coloured sleeves. In the end he is quite happy with his purchases.

Then comes the time to say goodbye to Trevor. The group stands around Trevor chatting away. Denki and Trevor fist bump and Sero high fives him. Mina even gives him a hug and Trevor gives Jirou a really cool guitar pick. He then places a hand on Kirishima's shoulder. Kirishima is now acutely aware of everyone's eyes on him.

"U-um you guys go ahead, I'll catch up." manages Kirishima his face turning warm.

Mina wriggles her eyebrows and Denki whistles. Sero sighs again and gives Denki money.

Kirishima looks at Bakugou nervously. The look in the blondes' eyes almost tears Kirishima's heart apart. Should he really do this? Before he can even decide Mina drags everyone away from the two. Trevor turns to Kirishima.

"I would really like to see you again." Kirishima nods his heart in his throat.

"D-do you want to exchange numbers?" he stutters. Trevor nods. The two switch phones, a comfortable silence between them as they type in their numbers. Once their respective numbers are in each other phones, Trevor looks at Kirishima, his eyes so open and warm. Before he knows it Trevor's face starts to move towards Kirishima. His heart drops, is he going to kiss him? Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Their lips collide and Kirishima marvels at how soft his lips are. The exchange is quick yet slightly rough, however he doesn't seem to feel anything. Sure a little shiver runs down his spine but nothing else. No sparks no fireworks. Trevor pulls away and Kirishima watches him mouth slightly gaping open.

"It really was a pleasure to meet you Eijirou." he says softly his voice like thick runny chocolate.

Kirishima gulps,

"Yeah same goes to you." He smiles before running off towards the group.

(A/N Ha sorry for that. Ur probs triggered at Trevor right now. But don't worry, this is a Kiribaku fanfic and it will stay that way. I can tell you know that they will not get together so yeah. Sorry that this chapter is so short. Hope you can forgive. For the lack of chapter I will post the next one tomorrow. Also I only just noticed that this whole chap is in Kirishima's perspective so whoops. Next chapter is mostly Bakugou so hope that's ok. Anyways, Bye <3)