Dear Louis - A Louis Tomlinson FanFic

Faith Morgan was just a normal 19 year old girl. She lived with her best friends, Hannah and Rose, in an apartment in Seattle. Faith wasn't always just this normal girl though. She once lived in a place called Doncaster with her best friend.

Her best friend was Louis Tomlinson.

After Faith's parents died when she was 13, she was sent to live with her grandparents in Seattle, having to leave Louis behind. Once she hit 18, she moved out of her grandparents house and moved in with her best friends, going to college to become an author.

Her and Louis lost contact quickly once she left, but he never left her mind. Every week, she would write a new letter to Louis, explaining her life and how she has been. She has been doing that since she turned 18. She sent them through One Direction's fan mail, hoping that one day he would read them. But what are the odds? There are a million other girls who are writing into them, writing thousands of the same letter just to have a chance of the boys reading it. Faith only writes one. Just one per week, and sends it. There's no chance for Louis to read her notes.

This is the story of Faith Morgan.

A girl with the odds in her favor.

(AN the pic on side is Faith. Aurora and I will switch off chapters)

    -Mikayla T