Chapter V: Spring Fever

Eyes shooting open, (F/N) quickly scrambled to the other side of his bed, sitting upright. Fumbling in the darkness for his lamp, turning it on, it's warm glow washing over the room, (F/N)'s jaw dropped when he saw who the intruder was. Raven Branwen, dressed in nothing more than the same black lace bra and panties she was wearing earlier, a seductive grin on her face.

"Raven!" (F/N) shout whispered. "What are you doing here?"

"Relax." Raven laughs. "I didn't mean to scare you, I just wanted to... surprise you."

Wrapping one arm around (F/N)'s torso, sliding her hand up to his chest, Raven slowly drapes one leg over (F/N)'s lap so she is straddling him. Sweeping her hair to one side, it falls like a curtain of black satin. Her fingers trace along (F/N)'s chest and stomach, wrapping over his shoulders and lacing behind his neck.

"I saw you looking at me earlier." She whispers in his ear.

"I-I didn't..."

"Shh," she places one finger gently on his lips, "I know you like to be the gentleman, and that you tried not to look, but it's okay. In fact, I really liked the way you looked at me."

"Raven," (F/N) swallows, his mouth dry, "I think you're confusing your signals."

"I don't think so." Raven says with a smirk. "You can say whatever you like, but the signal I'm getting from you speaks for itself."

Raven slowly begins to grind herself against (F/N)'s groin, a soft moan releasing from her lips.

"Raven, stop." (F/N) says, grabbing her by the shoulders to cease her motions.

Raven stops moving, causing (F/N)'s grip on her shoulders to slacken. That was his first mistake. Grabbing his hands, Raven guides them to her breasts, squeezing (F/N)'s hands so he grips her chest. Panicking, (F/N) quickly removes his hands. That was his second mistake. Collapsing on top of him with a soft laugh, their faces mere inches apart, Raven smiles seductively at him before closing the gap between their lips, capturing him in a deep kiss.

It would have been very easy to release his inhibitions and give in to Raven. The less evolved part of (F/N)'s mind wanted to take her right then and there. With tremendous effort, more mental than physical, (F/N) pushes Raven off of him.

"No. Stop." (F/N) says firmly. "This is wrong. I-I'm seeing Summer."

"One date hardly counts as 'seeing' each other." Raven laughs. "Besides, why should she get you all to herself?"

"Okay, that's enough." (F/N) says, quickly scrambling out of his bed. "You need to leave. Hey guys!" (F/N) shouts to wake his teammates. "Get up!"

Grabbing the blankets off his teammates' beds, his throws them back, only to reveal a pile of pillows.

"What the?"

"Oh, your team graciously agreed to crash with some friends tonight." Raven informs.

"I-I should go find them." (F/N) says, searching for some way out of the room.

"(F/N)." Raven says, slowly rising to her feet, her long legs bare for (F/N) to see. Eyes trailing up her slim figure, (F/N) sees Raven beginning to unfasten her bra. "Get back in this bed." She says seductively.

Releasing a small whimper, (F/N) quickly covers his eyes with his hand and runs from the room. With nowhere else to go, (F/N) can only think to go see Summer. Knocking on her door while nervously looking over his shoulder, the door is answered by a very sleepy looking Summer. Her hair is a mess, her tail drooping sleepily as she rubs the corner of her eye.