Eri: T-thank you...

The two continued their walk, Eri growing a happy smile as she felt her hand only get warmer from (Y/N)'s gentle grip, she even began to skip slightly, humming a quiet tune that couldn't reach (Y/N)'s ears. Until Eri let out a grunt of discomfort, that's what caused (Y/N) to look at her again... only to see Eri was holding her foot while letting go of his hand, there was pebbles, dirt and all kinds of things on her bare feet.

(Y/N): 'I keep forgetting she doesn't have any shoes... and there's plenty of people who leave trash lying around on the floor, her feet will probably catch something bad if they continue to be exposed like that...'

And that's when (Y/N) came up with an idea, he slowly made his way around and behind Eri who was too busy brushing the stuff off her feet to notice... that was until she felt someone grip her sides, that caused her to panic instantly, about to flail around and call for help. But then, again she calmed down once she felt the gentle grip of the hands, lifting her off the floor and planting her on something soft... she realised when she spotted the familiar flock of (H/C) hair that (Y/N) had once more lifted her onto his shoulders, shifting his hands from her sides to her legs to keep a grip on her.

Eri then noticed (Y/N) had briefly let go of one of her legs to lift the notebook he constantly carries, and shows what he had written on it.

(Y/N): 'There's lots of things on the floor that could make your feet worse, this is probably the safest way for you to travel without your feet getting infected or something'.

Eri nodded, surprised that (Y/N) had both not disappeared from her panic which would've activated her 'curse' as she called it and that he had the gentlest of grips despite the situation... but, that quickly became a sad frown as she sighed, placed her cheek on (Y/N)'s head in defeat.

Eri: You're... taking me home, right?

She didn't notice it, but, (Y/N) had looked back at her using his eyes so that Eri wouldn't be uncomfortable, he could sense the distress and despair coming from her whenever she mentioned her home. He couldn't help but sigh internally at what he was about to do, turning back to the road he started walking, making Eri sigh herself since he didn't answer her question... she could only assume the worst.

They continued to travel in silence, the sun's rays shining down on them while Eri kept staring in wonder at all the buildings, signs and people passing by them since some of the people had mutation quirks and were very noticeable... though, due to (Y/N)'s size they weren't able to see that much, he was only a little taller than Izuku, so that'd put him at about 169cm, but... it was more than enough to temporarily get Eri's mind off the awful fact that (Y/N) was most likely taking her home.

Once they boarded the train, that's when Eri got extremely curious, gasping in wonder at the inside with so many seats, windows, standing poles and so on... she hopped off (Y/N)'s shoulders and with his help got onto the steel floor of the train to look around, her eyes wide as a doe's from all the foreign but amazing things she witnessed. (Y/N) meanwhile just sat in a lone seat with one leg crossed over the other while pulling his phone out, seeing if he was messaged at all.

He saw three notifications on his phone: two from messages and one an e-mail. First notification: a message from Izuku asking how the day went, and if there were any notes he needed to copy from missing lessons, smiling slightly in amusement, (Y/N) messaged back, reassuring there was no work since Aizawa made it a free study lesson.

The second was a message from Yaoyorozu, she gave him her phone number after talking with him in class, seems as though her parents were insistent on meeting the one who saved their daughter from a classmate, she wanted to arrange a time he could come over, and also asking him what type of tea he preferred out of three products he'd never heard of. Being polite, (Y/N) stated he'd be happy to visit, and choosing the second type which was a name he couldn't even pronounce, something called a lapsang souchong and that any time would be fine with him.