"Well I sure am glad it ended up that way," Lisa told the couple, feeling so full of joy that not only she was getting Erica as another daughter, but that her son was so happy.

Erica slipped her arms around Chris' firm stomach, smiling up at him while her brown eyes twinkled, "Best decision I've ever made."

"I still can't believe that we're actually going to get married," Chris put his arms around her, gazing down into her eyes.

"It's still so surreal, like I keep wondering if that actually happened. But then I look at my ring and remember it's not," Her face was glowing. "I'm going to get to live with Dodger now! Him and Jacky will be so happy!"

Chris tipped his head back, laughing loudly as the family moved up in line, before saying to her, "Erica, you do realize I come with that package right?"

She just grinned widely before telling him, "You're the best part."

The rest of the day was filled with fun and laughter and they stayed at the park until all three kids were almost falling asleep. The family went back to the hotel to put the kids to bed, but Chris couldn't pry Erica away yet. Her eyes were still filled with wonder as she took in every little sight and he swore he could have stayed there forever just watching her reactions to everything. Eventually when the park was about to close, they finally headed back to the hotel.

"That was like the best day ever!" Erica was still on cloud nine as she and Chris walked into their hotel room and she dramatically flopped on her back on top of the soft bed.

"Wow, I proposed to you two days ago but today was the best day ever," Chris had to tease her while kicking his shoes off and tossing them over towards the wall and then threw his baseball hat onto the nearby table, running his hands through his soft hair.

"Well," She pushed herself to stand up so she could take her own shoes off. "I mean... yeah... Disney is kind of better than you."

A smirk appeared on Chris' face before he grabbed her thin frame in one swift motion and threw her onto the soft bed, her body bouncing from the force. She giggled like crazy when Chris hopped on the bed and pinned her down, pushing her shirt up to tickle her side and making her squeal.

"You better apologize," He said through his own hysterical laughter while she wiggled and giggled underneath him.

"No! I can't! It's true!" Erica could barely push out as she cracked up. "It's the happiest place on earth! Besides, it's one of your favorite places too!"

Chris stopped his tickling and moved one of his hands down, pressing his fingers between her legs over her jean shorts and told her, "This is another one of my favorite places."

"You're terrible," Erica laughed, smacking his shoulder while trying to sit up but he kept her laying down so she just teased him more, "And I still think Disney is better than you."

"Really? You're going to stick with that?" One of his eyebrows rose while she just giggled and nodded. "Well I think I'm going to have to prove you wrong."

"I'd like to see you try," She smirked as he hovered over her.

Chris happily accepted the challenge and Erica felt like she could barely blink before he had her undressed down to just her cotton panties. He leaned down and connected their lips, running his tongue along her lower lip, asking for permission to enter which he quickly received and moved their tongues in tandem.

Right as the kiss was getting deeper, he pulled away, making Erica whimper but those noises were quickly replaced by soft moans as he kissed down her neck. His beard rubbed along her soft skin until he got to her most sensitive spot and sucked, making Erica's fingers dig into his smooth back.