Chapter 25

Chris watched intently as Erica's eyes grew wide once they had walked through the gate of Magic Kingdom. She stood there for a long moment, holding onto Chris' big hand with one of hers while she just stood in awe. Chris couldn't help admire how adorable she looked, the black minnie ear headband that he got her for Christmas on her head, short wavy curls falling around her face with her brown eyes wide and excited.

"This is so much better than the pictures," Erica told him, her eyes taking in every tiny detail.

Chris couldn't handle it anymore and wrapped his muscular arms around her waist, pulling her up against his toned body and kissed her deeply. When they parted, it took Erica a second to catch her breath but then she asked through a giggle, "What was that for?"

"You're just so damn adorable, and I love you," He told her.

She leaned in and gave him a soft peck on the lips before replying, "I love you too Chris."

The family, who all by this point had made it through the gate, let out a loud 'awwwww' making both Chris and Erica laugh. They all gathered at the front and got a few pictures before heading down main street.

Chris held Erica's hand while they walked slowly, letting her take in every single sight. By the time they were at the end of main street, she was buzzing and squealing, tugging Chris over to look at every little thing. It wasn't until they had gotten into Fantasyland and were in line for the tea cups when she finally had calmed down.

"So what do you think so far, Erica?" Lisa was curious.

"This is the best place ever, I'm never leaving," She plainly said, making everyone laugh.

"Can I stay with you?" Stella asked, looking up at her.

Erica lifted the little girl up, holding Stella on her hip before adjusting her minnie ears and saying, "I think that sounds great!"

Stella shouted a loud 'yay' before Chris pulled out his phone and snapped a picture of the two before Stella started squealing again. Erica turned to see what she was pointing at and saw Peter Pan and Tinkerbell walking by in costumes off to wherever their meet and greet was.

"Chris look! It's Tinkerbell!" Erica said, letting Stella slide back down onto the ground. "She has tights on just like you wore for Cap!"

Chris rolled his eyes before saying, "Oh ha ha, you think you're so hilarious."

"Yeah I kind of do," She snickered. "Between you wearing tights and being a human sundae with a banana in your ass, I'm pretty sure I have material for life."

"You really truly won't let me live that down will you?" Chris crossed his thick arms in front of his toned chest, an amused smile on his lips.

"Why should she? We haven't," Scott had to pipe in, making Erica laugh.

Chris snickered before motioning between the two and said, "You two are trouble together."

"We know, why do you think I was so excited you were marrying her?" Scott asked while Erica agreed.

"I'm excited too!" Shanna added but then put her hands on her hips as they waited in the line. "You know what? I don't think I actually know how you guys got together? I mean, I know that you kissed when you were babysitting the kids but how did that conversation actually happen?"

Chris thought back to the moment and started snickering while telling them all, "Well I told her how I felt after I confessed to her that I saw her through her window dancing in her underwear."

"Chris!" Erica was embarrassed and slapped his chest.

"It's fine, they already know that and Carly saw you!" Chris added, only making the family laugh while Erica gave him a playful glare but he continued his story. "Then Erica gave me the brush off but then that night she said she decided she didn't care about all the shit that came with me about being famous and anyway, here we are."