3am wake up call

It has been a month since Opal was put into Scrooge's life and things were going good. Scrooge hasn't told the  publicly about his daughter yet he wants Opal to get used to her new life with him and he wanted to get to know her better. What he has found out is that she has the McDuck temper  she is also stubborn and very determined and smart when she wants something she will  find a way to get it.

He was sleeping peacefully when he felt a tiny hand patting his face but he ignores it thinking he was just dreaming it but then there was a painful tug on his feathers he opened his eyes and so Opal right in front of his face.

Scrooge sat up pulls Opal into his lap. " Ow  Lass how did you get in here at 3am and why." Opal just clutches his robe and Barry her face into his chest.  Scrooge sights and  got out of his bed holding Opal close. He got to his door wish was opened slightly and in the hall he sees how Opal did it. The content was all messed up Opal must of climb it to reach the door handle. he needs to tell Duckworth about that so Opal wouldn't you get hurt by trying to do that again.

when he gets to Opal's room he sees how she got out she throw her pillow out of the crib so she could have a soft landing when she climbed the bars of her crib and then she pushed one of the char's to the door so she could clime it to get to the door handle. Scrooge was vary impressed in how smart and determine his daughter was to reach her goals.

When Scrooge tried to put Opal back into her crib she just cluch onto his robe refusing to let go. " Come on lass you have to go back to bed we have a vary busy morning tomorrow." But Opal refused to let go then something fantastic happened. " Papa!" Scrooge froze not expecting Opal say her first word and after he got over his shook he so Opal had tears in her eyes feel finally received wat was wrong Opal had a nightmare and she wanted her Papa. Scrooge hold her close. " Shhhh it is ok Opal papa is here and he will not let anything bad happen to you."

He decides to just let Opal sleep with him. When he got them into his bed and held his daughter protectively and started to sing and old Scottish lullaby his mother would sing to him when he was a child and they both drifted off in a peaceful sleep and that's where Duckworth forward them in the morning.