Trying To Compute A Cyborg Girl

Start from the beginning

I quickly yelled out: 'Timinius, it's Time To Stop!'

Time slowed down until it stopped originally; in frozen time there is NO sound, it is deafeningly quiet. I took a deep breath and ran to her. 

Once I reached her, I unfroze time and she fell into my open arms.

'Be careful next time.'

"O-ok"

I gently put Mischa on the ground.

'Mischa, do you want to play Hide And Seek?'

"What's Hide And Seek?" She said, pure confusement in her voice as she looked up at me.

'Basically, one of us will hide while the other person looks for the person hiding after counting to 20.'

Her face lit up as she said: "That sounds fun!"

'Right? You hide first, and I'll look for you.'

"Okay!" she said as she ran off.

I closed my eyes and started counting to 20, as I finished I said:

'Ready or not, here I come!'

I walked around the small garden area, looking behind trees; Mischa is actually very good at hiding.

I was searching around for a bit, realized my thirst and walked to a nearby vending machine, I thought I heard breathing coming from behind the door, so I went and looked behind the vending machine.

(*Author's Note: White People.*)

I laughed at the site of a very squashed Mischa hiding behind the vending machine, she saw and said: "Hey there (Y\N)..."

'Guess I found you.' I said as I helped her out from behind the vending machine.

"(Y\N), you have been like a big brother today." She said joyfully, raising her arms out in the air.

IswearthisthingissocuteandIwillprotectthiscinnamonrollforever.

A group of scientists entered the area and looked at me and Mischa, I watched their jaws drop.

One of the female scientist could only see the back of Mischa and walked up to her, as she reached her, she said:

"What is such a young girl doing here?" Her voice like a mother's.

Mischa turned and looked at her, pure confusion on her face.

The female scientist just stood still while in shock.

Eventually, one of the guards walked over and said:

"SCP 191 and 5152, please return to SCP 191's cell."

I looked down at Mischa and said:

'Mischa, it's time to go.'

"What? Already?" She said, looking back at me with one blue puppy eye and the red eye trying to be a puppy eye.

'Yeah.... We've got to go.'

"Fine..." She said as she got onto her feet.

(*Timeskip of 10 minutes*)

We finally got back to Dr. Borous, he was in his normal cheerful mindset.

We went back into Mischa's room; she got into her futon, looked up at me and said:

"Can you sing me a song to make go asleep?"

'Sure' I said as I smiled at her.

I sat down on the floor by her futon and started singing:

'The rusted chains of prison moons are shattered by the sun...'

(*Author's Note: Name the song and then you tell me what SCP you want to be in the next chapter.*)

As she started to fall asleep I was singing:

'The purple piper plays his tune, the choir softly sing, three lullabies in an ancient tongue, for the court of the crimson king.'

She finally fell asleep when I sang:

'....As slowly turns the grinding wheel in the court of the crimson king.'

I stroked her hair and whispered:

'Goodnight....Mischa.'

I knocked softly on the door, it opened swiftly, Dr. Borous said:

"That'll be all for today, SCP-5152."

I was led back to my cell, I lied on my bed, and fell asleep.