"Yes girl! I had to do a slight beat for the day." I laughed flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"You look good sis, skin glowing, lips popping, body snatched, just popping all over." She complimented and I stuck my tongue out doing a dance in my seat.

"Alright now." Nell said giving me a look and Nate busted out laughing.

You heard about da new gang that's supposed to be moving out here?" Nate asked Nell once we got our food.

"Yeah, da boys been talking about it at da shop. Supposedly they're supposed to be opening up a business out here as well." He answered pouring syrup over his waffles.

"So is it a new gang or business?" Gabby confused ass asked and I laughed cutting up my sausages.

"New gang and business, meaning possible trouble or competition." Nell clarified.

"Don't gangs have a respect thing to ask before they try to move into someone else's territory?" She asked stirring her grits.

"I mean yeah, it would be nice, but not everyone thinks like dat. If it's money they'll go for it. But it's a level of respect they're supposed to have, so I guess we'll have to see if they'll have respect for what Aug and Nell dem already created." Nate told her and I nodded.

"Are y'all gonna try to meet them?"

"If they come around, sure, but we don't go out tryna make friends, we got all we got." Nell replied and she nodded.

"I got a bad feeling about this." I mumbled.

"I thought I was the only one." Gabby said and I laughed shaking my head.

"I swear we have da wildest group of women who seem to always think negative about every situation." Nate laughed.

"Welcome to da fam bruh." Nell said and I squinted my eyes at him.

I had enough of them trying to play us.

**

AUGUST

"I kind of don't wanna go back home." Sky pouted as we laid on the couch watching this damn show called 'Charmed'

"Just last night, you were upset because you were missing Bre." I reminded and she frowned.

"I do miss her, but I like this alone time. I feel like we don't get enough of it." She admitted and I smirked.

"All of dat will change from here on out aight?"

"I still have to work and so do you." She said. "So what? We still have personal days and don't even gotta stay for full shifts, did you forget you own da building?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I like working."

"And you like being under me?" I added and she nodded smiling. "You are indeed spoiled ma." I told her and she giggled.

"Look who I'm dating." She replied and I chuckled looking at her. "What dat gotta do wit me?" I asked.

"You can't complain because you made me this way."