"Wipe your nose. You look awful when you cry"

Taeyong offered me a tissue which he took out of the drawer of the table near me. "Screw you taeyong I'm not crying"
He smirked and squeezed the tissue into my hand.

"I- Im going. Just wanna tell you, don't try to mess around"

"Tch...worrying about me messing around with you is the least of your problems right now"

I frowned. Duh least of my problems? No. It's not even a problem to me because I don't give a fuck about you.

I grabbed the door knob and "THUD" Taeyong blocked my way out by keeping his palm at the door

"Take your hand away. Or else.."

"What are you expecting to tell those people out there?"

"What? I'm telling them how much of a jerk you are! "

"But you came into my room" he smirked

It took me a moment to realize what he meant and I freaked out.

"Nothing like that happened here" I screamed.

"Like..what?"

Wow is he teasing me now?

"What? What? What you said. Now take your hand and LET ME GO IDIOT"

"Let's see..your hair is a mess, you are in your pyjamas and for me I don't even have a top wear."

Wait what ? "Yo don't lie! You are fully dressed. So no one will misunderstand"

"But now I don't" he took off his shirt and peeked into my face. I've never felt more embarrassed in my entire life. "What are you doing lee fucking taeyong put your clothes back on!" I screamed as I closed my eyes.

"My abs are too hot for you ain't them" he laughed and sat on his bed giving me a teasing look.

"You can go now" he said while laying down in the bed.

Wow. This motherfucker is really crazy. Mr. Tsubasa I will never forgive you for pairing me up with this psycho.

I frowned at him again and rolled the doorknob.

"Good luck" Taeyong said.

Huh he is so stupid. Everyone knows Ga-Eun is a girl with a dignity. No one's gonna misunderstand so good luck to you Lee taeyong. I heaved out from his room and I have never felt more braver getting out of a room duh.

Everyone's eyes were glued at me. My two friends, mira and jaehee appeared from the crowd.

"Hey ga-eun what happened. We were worried"

"I'm okay. Just..a problem with our project"

"You didn't have to be that dramatic for a problem in your project. Gosh you scared the whole school" Mark said in an annoying voice.

I don't care whether anyone gets annoyed as long as no one misunderstands. Taeyong look who won huh !

And thats when everything flipped around.

"Why do you look so messy?"
Baekhyun that little brat

"do I ?"

"Hmm..somethings fishy"

Baekhyun I swear if you don't shut up now-

"Omg taeyong got no clothes!"

I felt like my heart stopped. Jennie's eyes where silvery. Wow don't tell me she's using her powers.

"Omg what do you see" Suddenly the whole crowd gathered around her. This is going to be the worst nightmare of my life.

"I see he's lying in his bed. He has no top. And he's saying..it's not clear...he says...something about GA-EUN!?"

I nearly fainted. My legs felt numb. Jennie that bitch I will freeze her to death.

"You slept with taeyong"

Baekhyun screamed from tbe crowd. This brat I hate him-

"N- No I didn't. This is just a misunderstanding. Jennie I think you got it wrong."

"My predictions are never wrong"

Predictions my foot.

"Can you guys just shut up. I need to sleep"

I looked back. Taeyong was at the door, looking annoyed and....without a top. I'm screwed for real this time. The whole school's gonna think I slept with this psychopath.

Everyone was silent so that the sound of a pin dropping even would be clear. Not to mention everyone was quite afraid of taeyong. I was the only one brave enough to...yell at him.

"Aren't yall going away?"

A bright red flame appeared on his palm. "So...who wants to DIE?"
Everyone just rushed out from the hallway. Mira pulled me by my hand "ya let's go" Taeyong was looking at me, I could even read his thoughts "I won. Weak girl"
I felt like kicking his face for what he did just few minutes ago. But before that mira dragged me away.
"Lee Taeyong. I will take my revenge. Just wait and see:"

...