Two

Lunch flew by quickly and the girls and I made our way up to Mr. Bennett's classroom. We enter the room, being the first few students in there, and my eyes lay on the beautiful man in the front of the classroom. His ruffled, short, wavy brown hair. Beautiful, piercing blue eyes. I'm in awe. This man is gorgeous! Never in my life did I think I would have such a crush on anyone, let alone my teacher...

Once everyone gathers in the classroom and take their seats, Mr. Bennett rises from behind his desk to greet the class.

"Hello and welcome to the first day of your last year in high school. My name is Mr. Bennett and I will be your AP English teacher. This means that you are taking a college level course, it's not going to be easy, so if you don't think you can handle it, I advise you to switch out of this class before the end of this week." He speaks sternly. Every girl in this class is drooling over him, resting their chins on their hands. "Now then, let's get to know each other, shall we? I will go through the role, once I read your name, please stand up and repeat your name for the class, if you have a nick name you prefer, let the class know. Then, tell us three things about yourself."

I am relieved that we aren't going over the rules, but I've been doing little "get to know you" stuff in all of my classes so far, so I am a little annoyed. The boys in this class groan, along with me, but my friends and the rest of the girls with their raging hormones seem to be OK with whatever he wants us to do. Sluts.

"Alright, first we have Jacob Allen." A boy in the back stands up and looks pretty annoyed that he has to do this, his friends chuckling around him from a comment he mumbled before arising.

"I'm Jake. I like basketball, food, and sex." He says, smirking at the last thing he said. The guys all chuckle, some girls roll their eyes in disgust, and others giggle.

I look at Mr. Bennett to see a stern look on his face, lips pressed in a thin line. "Mr. Allen, another remark like that and I'm going to have to ask you to stay after class."

I hear many "ooh's" throughout the classroom, I just chuckle to myself. Ha! Sucker. 

"Next, Amelia Cook." He announces. I grumble to myself and my friend. Mia Cook is one of the sluttiest girls in school, so slutty in fact, most of the guys here find her repulsing.

She stands up with a look on her face as if she is trying to be seductive, but failing miserably. She leans over her desk and make sure her breasts are popping out of her shirt as she speaks. "Hi, Mr. Bennett." She begains in a tone that is meant to be sexy while she licks her lips. Wow, she's pathetic. I look at Mr. Bennett who doesn't look impressed, just annoyed. "I'm Mia. I like to dance, play in the rain and go tanning." She says, biting her lip.

My friends and I scoff and quietly laugh with each other once she finished. None of the boys seem impressed, just roll their eyes.

Mr. Bennett doesn't even respond, just goes on to the next person. As students introduce themsevles, I zone out, not even listening. I try to keep my intense gaze off of Mr. Bennett, but it's so difficult not to admire his beauty.

"Allison Evans." Once I hear my name, I am snapped out of his trance.

I stand up and heard a few whistles from the back. I shoot them a glare and so does Mr. Bennett, making me giggle slightly. "I'm Allie. I enjoy watching romantic movings, snuggling up by the fire and long walks on the beach." I say sarcastically, causing a fair share of laughs throughout the classroom. Mr. Bennett shoots me a glare. "What?" I ask, acting innocent as though those really are my interests, but I can't  hold back a smirk.

"I'd much rather be without those sarcastic comments, Miss Evans." He tells me sternly.

"You've been getting sarcastic comments by almost everyone and you only say something to me?" I argue, irritating that he is now only calling me out on this, not everyone else who were even more sarcastic than I just was.

"Are you talking back to me?" He cocks an eyebrow, his lips in a firm, tight line.

"No, I am simply saying that you cannot only call out one single student for doing something that everyone else is doing." I reply. He stays silent, still with that stone cold look on his face. "Another thing, why are you still calling us by our last names if you're asking us what we prefer to go by? And what about you? What's your nick name and three things about yourself?"

His look softens into a small smile. "Fine, Allie." He says, putting emphasis on my first name. "My friends and family call me Will, you are going to refer to me as Mr. Bennett. I enjoy teaching, coffee, and watching sports." 

I cock an eyebrow at him.

"Now take a seat, Miss Evans." He says sternly.

I huff and sit back down, rolling my eyes. Smart ass.

"I'd like to see you after class, by the way." He says again, still very stern.

I roll my eyes again, he may be attractive but he's pressing my buttons.

He finishes going through everybody and passes out a paper to everyone, explaining what he expects from us throughout the year and things we are going to need for this class. Great.

Soon enough, the bell rings. As everyone else rise from their desks and begin leaving the room, I stay in my seat with my arms tightly crossed over my chest. Becky and Liv give my empathic looks and wave to me as they leave. A few girls, including Mia, approach Mr. Bennett's desk asking him questions about himself, trying to be flirty. He shoos them away and tells them to get to their next class.

After they leave, he waves his finger, indicating for me to approach his desk. I roll my eyes, swinging my back pack on and stand in front of his desk.

"I didn't appreciate your attitude today, Miss Evans." He tells me sternly.

"I didn't appreciate you calling me out on my sarcasm, but not anyone else, Mr. Bennett." I reply in a similar tone.

He raises an eyebrow and leans back in his chair with a sigh. "I can already tell I'm going to have problems with you in this class." 

I huff and looked out the window. I bite my tongue before saying another smart ass remark to get me into more trouble.

"Watch your tone with me, Miss Evans." He says. I shoot my head back to him and glare.

"Yes. Sir." I say through my gritted teeth, trying so hard not to say something rude.

He raises both of his eye brows and looks at me sternly. "I said, watch it." He says again.

He's making me so angry, my blood is boiling. I feel as though he is egging me on, trying to make me snap at him. Does he want to get me in trouble? Does he enjoy pissing off students? Because he's pissing me off pretty damn well.

I closed my eyes and take in a deep breath, trying to calm down. Finally I open my eyes, but don't look at him, knowing I will just get angry again. "Yes, sir.." I say softly.

"Good girl." He says with a smirk. Oh, I would love to slap that stupid smirk off of his face. "Now let me write you a note to your next class. Who is your teacher?" He asks as he pulls out a sticky note and a black-inked pen.

"I have Mr. Schauber." I reply, still refusing to look at him.

He nods and scribbles something down on the note, then handing it to me. "Thanks." I mutter, taking the note into my hand.

"Have a good rest of the day, Miss Evans." He calls as I exit the classroom.

I don't reply, just roll my eyes and make my way to government. Stupid Mr. Bennett.