Namjoon- 5 minutes

Start from the beginning

"My new cologne?" He questions. You rise from the chair, leaving the blanket on it and wrapping yourself in your boyfriends oversized jacket, and then shake your head.

"Sweat." You chuckle. He rolls his eyes and sighs, chuckling at your corniness then place his hands on your hips pulling you close to him.

"We only have 5 minutes Jagi." He says kissing your nose and smiling. You reach up and poke his dimple before he takes your chin with his finger and kisses you with his large, round and plump lips. "Which means?" You ask, pretending to be oblivious to what he was implying. He smirks and takes the zipper to his jacket, pulling it down slightly and looks around for security before he slips his warm hand down the collar of your shirt cupping your breast. You bite your lip at his unashamed dominance before you realize the director was no more than 10 feet from RM sticking his hand in your shirt. It was not that obvious, but still noticeable.

You grasp Namjoons wrist and remove it from your shirt holding his hand in your own, interlocking your fingers and looking into his eyes. "I love you." You whisper. He gulps and shows a toothy smile with red creeping across his honey colored cheeks.

"I love you too." He smiles as you wrap your hand around the back of his neck pulling him into a kiss. "We still have 3 minutes." He smiles a devious grin and points his head to a nearby unisex bathroom. You take a deep breath and look into the large jacket you were wearing at the cute button up shirt you were wearing an unbutton the top button. His eyes trailed to your chest and widened with his smile as he grabbed your hand pulling you to the bathroom, causing the jacket to fall off your shoulders.

He closes the door behind you and basically pounced onto you, easily picking you up and placing you on the counter of the sink standing in between your legs and caressing your thighs with his large, veiny, ring covered hands. His long fingers traced circles on your thighs, and many others patterns as his plump lips tug and pull on yours.

His other hand, grabs your small wrists and pins them over your head as he kisses down your neck and collarbones. Your small hands, find their way under his shirt to his leather belt where he continues to kiss your lips but look into your eyes. They were filled with lust, and want.

You two have had very physical sessions before, although the two of you haven't had sex yet. Namjoon was one of those men who wanted to wait. Not for his own reasons but because you were only 19. He wanted to make sure that your first time was special, no matter how horny the two of you got. This always remained in the back of his mind. Which made him much more sexy.

"Not now Princess." He smiles and bites his lip.
You whine, sexually frustrated and it makes you sound like a 5 gear old whose mom said you cant get a toy at the store.

Namjoon grabs your face and pulls you into a passionate kiss and rests his forehead against yours as you feel his hot breath against your skin.

"Why so anxious Jagi?" He whispers continuing to suck on your neck

"It's more fun to see you like this anyways." He jokes and you roll your eyes.

"ALLL RIGHT EVERYONE 1 MINUTE!" The director calls from outside the bathroom ushering everyone back to film the scene

You sigh in disappointment for your needs werent fufiled and Namjoon could see it written all over your face.

He takes your chin in his fingers and kisses you one more time. This time it was more soft and more of a gentle peck. As if you were made of glass he didnt want to break.

"Are you busy tonight?" He asks wirh a grin, knowing you werent. Or havent been for the past 2 years.

You roll your eyes.
"Nooo. I would like to spend the night with you though. Minus the boys." You say sounding needy.

He brings his lips to your ear and whspers. -" Why don't we continue what we started in my bed tonight?" He says, secuding you with only one sentence.
This man was something else. If you could even call him one.
You gulp and nod your head ever so slightly and he looks into your eyes before placing his hands in your back pockets. Gripping you ans picking you up off the counter standing you up.

"I said your first time will be magical. Promise me that it will be." He whispers slapping your butt before turning and opening the door. Leaving you to collapse to the floor shaking with euphoria ;) and your cheeks on fire.
You finally hear the songs overlay begin as you pull yourself together and exit the bathroom.

"Ok cut!" The director calls and everyone stops.

"What's the problem director?" Their manager questions.

"I don't think Namjoon Hyung would like ARMY's favorite part of the music video be his unbuckled belt and open fly." Jungkook says with a small giggle.

Namjoon looks down, goes bright red in the face and fixes it quickly.

" I uh. Just used the bathroom. I forgot to buckle my belt. Thank you Jungkookie." He says trying to cover our tracks.

The boys had zero of it though.

Each and everyone of the other members all looked directly at you with a raised eyebrow before they all fall onto the floor laughing.

You cover your face in emabrassment whilst going just as red in the face as Namjoon. Perhaps more.

But it was okay that his belt was undone

Because you were too busy thinking about the things he would do with it later.

-END-

A/N- DM's are open for requests :)