cuddles and kisses 🥀

Over the weeks into your newfound relationship with Sherlock Holmes, you had taught him the one thing that you thought he would never be able to do, you taught him how to love. You were dumbfounded with you being his first girlfriend instead of it being Irene Adler. (i know she's a lesbian,, shut up) You had liked Sherlock for a while, but decided to just stay friends with him because you thought he was in love with Irene, and even if he wasn't, you wouldn't ask him out because of your lack of confidence. But the four weeks of your newborn relationship consisted of soft kisses, (but not proper kisses,, just pecks on the lips. you know how couples are when they start dating jsjs) light kisses on the cheek, nose and forehead, handholding (on cases too,, how cute would that be awh-) and cuddling. You both enjoyed cuddling and would do it often, (don't take that the wrong way,, you nasties) whether it be resting your head on him on the bus or in a taxi after a case, or if you're researching to find clues on the web, Sherlock will randomly come up behind you, wrap his long thin arms around you and rest his chin on your head, making his curls fall over your eyes and you'd end up giving up on the research altogether and continue cuddling him on the couch. But it was often after the really long cases that lead into the night, where you both come home exhausted and collapse on the bed together. You would almost fall asleep in Sherlock's arms instantly, making sure that you pulled the duvet over you both first. You would rest your head on his chest, snuggling into it. He would give you the occasional goodnight kiss on the forehead and he would tangle his legs in-between yours. You would always smile and wrap your arms around his waist, falling asleep to the faint sleeping spurs of Sherlock Holmes.
____________________________________

It was early one cold London morning, in 221B Baker Street. Blankets and a thick duvet covered you and contained your warmth. Well, your warmth and Sherlock's. As you suspected, your legs were entangled and and Sherlock's head was placed on your chest instead, his curls tickling your chin and nose and you were tempted to sneeze. His arms wrapped tightly around the small of your back and your arms were securely placed under his arms and led up to the top of his shoulders, you held them softly. You yawned quietly and rested your cheek on top of his curls. You felt Sherlock move slightly and your eyes widened, knowing that you may have woke him up. He rubbed his eyes and yawned, his head fell back into your chest gently. He looked up at you and smiled, making butterflies form in your stomach. (the good ones,, fam. not the nervous ones) You smiled back at him. "Morning love..." he muttered sleepily. You kissed his forehead and pushed his hair away from his eyes, staring into them. "Good morning sleepy." You giggled. He chuckled and pulled you down to where he was. He rested his hand on your cheek and caressed it with his thumb. You smiled and grabbed his hand, holding it. "Did you sleep well?" he asked with a smile. You hummed and nodded. "Did you?" You asked, staring into his eyes. "Y/N darling, every sleep with you is always a wonderful sleep." he smiled. You giggled and shoved his chest. "Oh my god, John teaches you some corny shit." He looked at you, both humorously and confused. "Whatever do you mean? That was true! AND I'm self taught by the way." he laughed, looking into your eyes. "I just never thought I'd witness the day that Sherlock Holmes attempted to flirt." You laughed again as Sherlock smiled and laughed as well. His smile became smaller as he started to stare into your eyes and your laughter faded away as you looked straight into Sherlock's eyes. His pupils became dilated and his pulse started to quicken. He took one swift look at your lips and started to lean in toward you slowly and you started to internally panic. This was your first proper and tender kiss with Sherlock and you were planning for it to be much more extravagant. BUT you didn't care, any kiss with Sherlock was one that was enjoyed and savoured. You shut your eyes and leaned in toward him... until you felt a slender finger touch your lips. You opened your eyes and scowled at Sherlock's grin. "Tea?" he smirked. "uHm ExcUsE mE SiR¿" You thought. "Sherlock Holmes, I swear to god you're lucky I love you..." You mumbled and got up but a hand grabbed your waist and you felt Sherlock's chest pressed against yours and his lips finally met yours. You yelped in surprise, feeling Sherlock smile into the kiss. You hummed in delight and placed your hands into his hair, settling into the kiss. He went to pull away but you weren't taking any of it. "Oh no, you don't..." You tripped him and pushed him back onto the bed, kissing him again as you straddled his hip, hearing a faint moan come from his mouth. Then it was your turn to smile. After a few minutes of heavily kissing, you both laid there and you played with his hair. "I love you so much, Y/N L/N..." he smiled, staring into your beautiful Y/E/C eyes. "And I love you, Sherlock Holmes." You smiled, returning the gesture. He leant in to kiss you once more but you put your finger on his lips and he scowled, looking at you.

"Tea?" you smiled.

"Damn it..." Sherlock muttered, lifting you up.
____________________________________

- a 🌹