001~Stream

Hey everyone here's another chapter.I hope you liked the first chapter.These chapters are gonna roll one every two days until the short book is finished🖤 Onto the story

*
*
*
*

The witches took the princess to a secluded area hidden from the wolves and spelled this run down cottage so that it was invisible to anyone who did not know it was there.They fixed the cottage nicely and cared for Eliza like they promised.They decided they couldn't call her Princess Eliza that would give her away so they called her Aurora knowing only her Betrothed would know the name.

Her hair was as golden as the sun shine her lips a red as a fresh ruby rose.As the child grew they homeschooled her not taking a chance to send her to a public school.But the child was more intelligent than both the witches put together.She would end up teaching the witches she knew as her aunts.

By the time the child was 15 they started to worry.They had no experience with a new wolf.Thats when Eliza started to show her change coming.They learned then they guided Eliza through the change.The wolf she possessed was beautiful.A bright white coat the shade of her eyes were violet tinted blue.Though while she was human her eyes shone blue tinted violet.
They also worried that they only had three years left with the sweet child.They celebrated Eliza's 16th birthday with a party only the witches had taught the girl to speak and befriend the animals as small as the birds or squirrels to as big as a bear or mountain lion.

The witches weren't surprised when the animals appeared to wish the girl a happy birthday.Eliza was content with her life always shining her smile always bright.The witches had to make clothes for the girl as she grew taking pictures of her at every stage for her parents.They explained this to her on her 17th birthday not giving her the entire story but enough for her to let it go.It wasn't unusual for Eliza to ask for an evening together fashioning new clothing.She loved her aunts.She loved her life here in the seclusion of the woods and the animal friends she possessed.Her heart always shined brightly.

One day whilst she cleaned Aurora hummed a tune.A song she had sung always to herself.She created the song for a reoccurring dream.A dream where she would meet a handsome prince and he would sweep her off her feet.They would dance all night long He would hold her close tell her that he loved her but just as they would share a kiss before their lips could even touch she woke up.

She sung this song,or rather hummed it, everyday tuning and retuning her voice to fit the song.She held a rag to the dirty window when she heard her aunts arguing.She smiled at the sound and finished cleaning the window then hummed the tune waltzing down the steps.

"Aunt Juliet Aunt Sunny..whats going on?"She asked lightly smiling brightly.Both women cleared their throats and smiled shyly."Sweet aren't you to be cleaning upstairs?"Her aunt Juliet asked."Yes I've just finished."Aurora said looking around her aunts."Aunt Sunny why are you hiding a book of cake designs?"Aurora asked and the witch's eyes widen.Auroras melodic laugh sung in both their ears as she saw Juliet glare at Sunny.
They both smiled at the child and Juliet cleared her throat."Were just seeing how to design the cake that were planning to bake.Nothing out of ordinary."Aunt Juliet spoke nervously.Aurora smiled softly and bit her lip."Aunt Juliet I've asked for movies on my birthday nothing outstanding."Aurora said and Juliet smiled."Aurora this cake is definitely not for your birthday which is tomorrow."Juliet said and making the child smile."Yes actually it's great that you're down here could you be a sweet and grab our wands from the rooms."Sunny said quickly trying to help her sister."Sure Aunt Sunny."Aurora said smiling and walked up the steps putting her rag away.