Court of future

"As you can see, this is Waverly's... dimension mate." "Smart move FireStar!" Waverly shouted. "Order in the front," The legend said. "Thanks your honor and thanks Waverly. As she starts laying on her back, you can see her stomach working it's way being big," FireStar said explaining. "Fascinating, which means Waverly is lucky and does not has to pay the debt, but there's more to it," The legend said. "Your honor, what your doing is now changing the subject so it can be twice as long, and we can make a deal around here can we?" Waverly said. "Fine you got me, but how about this. If I sent you back there alive, your gonna have to be a cat, and work your way all the way to be leader. If you die again, you'll be reset and be back as apprentice. What you are now is a medicine cat, so I won't ruin you now," The legend said. The cats then roared with joy as Carols howls. "Well looks like I'm going back. Hope things go find," Waverly said. "Step into this circle to be sent back," Carols said. Waverly gets up and starts heading to the circle. Janja's POV. Janja and GreyStripe set up camp in the Pridelands, Janja seems to just give up. "So, you were saying about food?" GreyStripe said sarcastically. "Oh now you wanna be like Cheezi!" Janja snapped. "Hey I thought you will know this place well!" GreyStripe hissed. "I only know the Outlands well enough and barely the Pridelands," Janja said lowering his head. "So you admit you know nothing about this place," GreyStripe said. "You don't even know a single thing about this place!" Janja snapped. "It would be a lot easier if Waverly was here," GreyStripe said. "He's ain't worth it," Janja said. "Not worth it? What do you mean?" GreyStripe said concerned. "Err. Well, he's weak for one, he can get pinned down a little, he's tactical so he can dominate, he's a leader of all, he enjoys being around with me sometimes. I don't know!" Janja said. "You said he's the leader of all. He knows everything about this, making him worth it," GreyStripe said. "Hey, you think he's worth it due to him as leader, but I don't think he's worth it but helps me with stressed," Janja said explaining. "Well someone has depression," GreyStripe said jokingly. "Whatever! You lucky Waverly doesn't kill other's since there invincible and not him," Janja said mumbling. "Invincible? How?" GreyStripe said wondering. "Well, whenever animals wanna come in and be in the real world, they just be staying alive for as long as they like. Just like me," Janja said. "Interesting. Might as well get some sleep," GreyStripe said. "Ok," Janja said under his breath. Please come back Waverly, I wanna spent some good time with you as a toy to play around with, just like you when you use it to good use to the other's. Waverly's POV. Waverly spawned somewhere in the forest, he got up quickly and get some air. He then opens the map and noticed he is in ThunderClan border.

But the thing is though is that he's on the top mid of the map, which is right next to a ShadowClan border

But the thing is though is that he's on the top mid of the map, which is right next to a ShadowClan border. "Interesting," He said. "I gotta go this way to ThunderClan, it seems far, making it a long journey," Waverly added. All he needs to do is head down on the tree lanes and take a right to ThunderClan's territory. Waverly then starts heading to those directions, but then he heard some bushes moving. Waverly rolled his eyes and equips
his brand new claws Rocky made, it was from some type of military filled with Exo gadgets and Mk twos and threes. "You may wanna show yourself, or else face the consequences of messing with a little old future traveler like me," Waverly said taunting. Then the one cat popped her head, it was HoneyPaw. "You?" Waverly said confused. "Who are you?" HoneyPaw said remaining calm. "It's me, Waverly," Waverly said. "Liar!" HoneyPaw hissed. "Hey! Look at the claws, listen to my voice, haven't FireStar mentioned about this?" "No, apparently apprentice's weren't allowed. You've really did change since your a cat and all," HoneyPaw said. "Yeah, a grey cat who has a scar in his left eye and my ear has a bit of cuts and the tip of my tail lost some hair," Waverly said explaining. "Well here you are now. Do you know how to get home?" HoneyPaw said wondering. "Me? I do. Are you lost?" Waverly said suspiciously. "Pretty much, let's go." "Alrighty then." Waverly and HoneyPaw then starts making there way towards ThunderClan's territory.