A scheduled trip, with unexpected changes.

Science has advanced a lot and everything has changed, today I will travel to a year that many yearn to know how it will be, I am Kathy and in two hours I will go to the time machine together with Luis towards the year 2030. It is very surprising, because The only thing I want is to know how it will be, since there are so many expectations for that year, that the only thing that is expected is that they can be fulfilled.

Finally, it's time, I went up to the machine and in thousandths of a second I collide with someone as if it had only been a stumble. A very handsome boy who carries a sign that says "Think and reason that the monster comes to us", I did not understand why and I asked him, the only thing he told me is that I went to the sea, which certainly was not far away and there were not many people, I thought it was Tuesday, since that day there are few people who go to La Punta, but it was not Sunday and a very sunny day, so curiosity killed the cat.

I forgot it, where was Luis, he has the camera to take the evidence, I found it and we went to the beach, where something strange happened in my opinion.

OMNISCIENT NARRATOR.

That the story starts screaming Kathy. And that's where Luis immediately sets up the camera. -We are in the year 2030 a journey into the future, the objectives of sustainable development have been a total lie.

Dear viewers we are in one of the best-known beaches of Lima, however no beach could be called, since everything is simply a surface of colors, but not because the sun is illuminated in the blue of the water and a beautiful one is created a rainbow. On the contrary, everything is full of plastics, which could have been removed in 2019 - said Kathy.

Suddenly some people come screaming from where they watched the dirt. Kathy looked scared when she realized that a large wave of plastics was leaning to the shore with great force. All this had been caused only by so many bottles. Immediately, Kathy and Luis returned to 2018, because what they saw frightened them a lot. Kathy ran to her family and called her everyone listened very attentively to what they proposed solutions to avoid the catastrophe that Luis and she had lived.

All those solutions were spread to the community of her and by televising means to all the country and it expanded by the whole world. Yes, hello I am Kathy, now we are in the year 2030 and everything that I had lived was avoided, but, not all people are aware, so there are some places where plastic bottles are plentiful, but little by little education we know that everything will be possible