Gabriel Agreste nodded and walked out the door with his wife, and Marinette turned to Adrien with a smile.

"We did it, Adrien. We finally retrieved both miraculous."

Adrien grinned, but it turned to a frown. "Does that mean... We have to return our miraculous?"

Marinette sighed. "I've... Been thinking about that... I hope not. I'll talk with Master Fu. The sooner, the better."

They decided to go to Master Fu's place right after they left Adrien's house. They talked with their kwamis about their concern, and both Plagg and Tikki said the same thing.

Marinette knocked, and opened the door. "Master? I'm here. I have Cat Noir with me."

Master Fu closed the Miracle Box, and turned to them. "Good evening Ladybug and Cat Noir. What brings you here?"

Adrien gave Master Fu the peacock miraculous. "Here. We finally found the second lost miraculous."

"You don't know how much this means to me. I'm so happy you were able to do it for me. Thank you."

After exchanging their 'thank yous' and 'you're welcomes' and whatnot, Marinette asked the question they were wondering but dreading for.

"Um.. Master? What about our miraculous? D-do we have to return them?"

Adrien and Marinette held their breath, but Master Fu just laughed. The two heroes looked at each other in confusion.

"I can see that you two don't want to give up you're miraculous. There are still many things you will still need them for. Miraculous were made for other purposes, other than defeating akumas. Such as crimes. I sense an evil presense arising, so you will need to be on the look out, Ladybug and Cat Noir." Master Fu stated, waiting for their reaction.

Marinette and Adrien turned to each other and grinned, and yelled in unison, "YES!"

"Thank you so much, Master!"

***

Back at Marinette's house, Tikki hugged Marinette. "I'm so happy Marinette!" Plagg sat on Adrien's shoulder, "Good. I don't have to part with my camenbert... But I guess it's also nice to have you as my holder still, Adrien."

Adrien rolled his eyes, but smiled. "Thanks Plagg."

Marinette turned to Adrien. "I know we just got back... But do you maybe want to... Uh I dont know, find André's Ice Cream? To celebrate."

Adrien smirked. "To celebrate? Or do you just wanna share some love ice cream with me?"

Marinette blushed and walked for the door, covering her face. "I'll take that as a yes."

While they searched, the two holders talked with their kwami's. When they passed by the Liberty Boat, Adrien exclaimed "Hey, that was the place where we had that concert." Marinette nodded, "Yeah. I haven't been there in a while."

"Marinette!" Luka climbed out of the boat to meet the two. Luka waved,"Hey guys." Luka fist-bumped Adrien, and turned to Marinette. "Hey Marinette, I was planning to go to the movies with my sister Juleka tomorrow, but she's hanging out with Rose and I already bought the tickets. Do you want to come with me instead?"

Marinette nodded, "Of corse Luka, I'll need to check my schedule, because things always pop up. But it should be fine." Oh no... Adrien's not going to like this. But... Lukas my friend.

Luka smiled, "Thanks Marinette. I'm glad I could find you. Well, see you tomorrow!"

Adrien narrowed his eyes and turned to his partner. But his anger calmed and then he looked disappointed.

"Don't worry Adrien, I'll forever be loyal to you. We'll still be able to hang out tomorrow. Besides... I didn't want to dissapoint Luka, I hope you understand."

Adrien calmed down, "Yeah, you're right. Thanks princess." He pulled her in and wrapped his arms around her, and she hugged back.

Marinette turned and quickly pecked him on the lips. "Always remember Adrien,

You Will Always Be The One."

*****

4/29/2021:

I'm trashing my last A/N just cause I'm wondering...

How is this still alive? I'm constantly getting notifications of comments and stuff of you guys freaking out or dissing Adrien cause he's an idiot (I have no idea why, I can't remember what he does. It's been like 2 years but if it's anything like the show then HA understandable)

But nonetheless, thanks for reading and commenting. I'm almost sorry you had to go through 9,000 if this but it's a Wattpad fanfiction, what can you expect from these lol. May you have better luck finding a better story.