after we got married, we purchased a spacious home in boca raton, where we've been staying since, and i've been working as the owner of an electronic repair chain that now has 10 locations all over south florida, while gazzy's been working as a freelance stylist.

i couldn't ask for a better life, nor a better person to spend it with.

"i missed you both so much," i smiled at the two of them as we participated in a group hug. "where's the baby?"

"i'm right here," gazzy smiled at me, giggling a little. he would always be adorable to me.

i poked his cheek. "not you baby, emi. where's emilio?" i queried.

"he's upstairs sleeping, thank god. do you know it took me 4 hours to even get him to lay in the bed? much less go to bed? he's....full of energy, i can tell you that much," gazzy complained, shaking his head.

"oh wow, it would be a shame if someone....woke him up," my lips curled into a devilish smirk.

"omar jeffery pineiro, i swear to god if you even think-"

i opened up the closet door and slammed it as hard as i could, and cries from emilio immediately started up from the bedroom.

"i fucking hate you," gazzy growled at me before turning around to check on the baby. "coming emi! sorry that your fat oaf of a father woke you up!"

i laughed as gazzy scurried off to go check on emilio and put him back to bed. i knew i just threw my chances of getting some ass tonight in the garbage, but the look on his face after i did that was priceless.

i sat on the couch next to gabriela, who was playing a coloring game on her ipad.

"hey gabi, my love. how was your very first day of school?" i asked her as she continued to color.

"it was really good! the teacher isn't stinky like mr. ghostporn was-"

"ghostporn? baby, it's goulbourne," i corrected her, laughing at her mistake.

"gigi told me it was ghostporn, and he said he went to harvard so that means he's smart," gabriela continued, and i shook my head. in all these years, gazzy still has not a single braincell in his head. that's a talent.

"anyway, i met a new friend today! he said his favorite color is blue, and that's my favorite color too! and he asked me if i wanted to join his positivity club and i said sure!" she continued to talk about her day.

"oh yeah? what was his name?" i asked her.

"gekyume!" she exclaimed, and i furrowed my brows in confusion. the fuck is a gekyume?

and then i remembered, oh yeah, that's jahseh and stokeley's son. no wonder where he got the "pOsiTiviTy" shit from.

after gabriela finished telling me about her first day of "kidney garden" ( i really need to stop letting gazzy influence the kids) i heard gazzy calling me to come to emilio's room.

"omar come here! hurry up! emi's about to say his first word!" he called out, and i ran to his room to go see what gazzy was talking about.

emilio was in his crib, babbling on as gazzy held out his phone, getting ready to record his first word.

"e-e-e-e-" emilio strained out as he tried to get his words out.