The Life I Never Want

My grandma died years ago and never got my life together. I never had the energy to do anything in my life. My mom never talked to me she thought that i was a very horrible person.

I work at Parker Corp. I was the only one their and a couple of workers that were not doing their job, suprised that they never got fired yet. I went to the elevator on the first floor to the 5th floor. By the time i got down their to grab the stuff i need to get to work on. I hear heavy foot steps in the back of me all i hear was, "Hey babe where you going?" I ran as fast as i could to my locker to grab my gun in case of in emergancy. I open my locker to get my gun out of my bag, but it was too late. I got hit in the head by the guy and hit my head on the locker but it was not enough to knock me out. I kicked him in the knee and he fell to the ground and he was trying to grab me to make me fall down but he was to weak to move. I ran down the hall way to the elevator. It was morning time and lots of more people were in the building.

"I'm not done with you." He start down the hallway. He got closer and closer. And the elevator was taking a long time to get to the 5th floor. The guy grabbed my neck and started chocking me. He didn't know the gun was in my hand. I shot him in the knee and people gathered around us gasping and talking finally some called 911 and the elevator doors finally opened. I rolled in the elevator and the guy never gave up. He had enough energy to keep the doors wide open to try to get me but the elevator was moving up to the first level the doors. I hear a ding and everything went black.

The next thing I noticed that I was in the hospital. I didn't understand what was going on what happen? Did I get shot without knowing but that didn't sound right.

"Hello Miss Elizabeth, how are you feeling?" The nurse came in through the door.

"Um, good. Can you tell me whats going on?" I am questioning.

"You got to wait unit the doctor gets here he's a very busy man."

You are freaking kinding me right? He's very busy, I'll give them very busy.

"Well Miss. Elizabeth, how are you feeling? The Doctor asks me.

"Good, Can you please tell me whats going on?" I answered him, waking up

"Yes, let's see here, well you were laying on the elevator with some kind of weird bit on your neck, and you got shot, do you remember any of this?"

"No, i blacked out i don't know what had happened."

Finally 2 days later the doctor let me lose out of the hospital. I went back to work to talk to my boss and he let me go for a week or two.

When i got home i feed my cat Hector and went to the bathroom to look at the bit the first time. It's weird that it looked like a vampire bit. But if it is i don't remember another person in the elevator with me.

I went in the kitchen went throw the phone book to see if their was a person that can tell me what the bit was from.

Their was a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I yelled.

"It's Kelly." my best friend screamed outside of my door.

"Oh come on in hun!"

The door opens and Kelly came in with flowers for me and got a toy for Hector.

"These are for you and be careful with this toy my cat has her own and she ripped it apart and catnip was all over the place."

" Was that Christmas under your tree?"

"Yes it was and it was a heck of a time to clean everything out."