Chapter 31

Tears rolled down my cheeks, I always thought people were overreacting when they said you'll cry when someone proposes to you but now I know they weren't lying.

"Yes!" He smiled at my response, putting the ring on my ring finger. He stood up to kiss me, we were a mess. He was crying, I was crying.

"I love you so much, love"

"I love you too!" We stood like that for a while until we decided to sleep since we were so tired.

>1 year later<

For a whole year we planned our wedding, saved up enough money for it. Now we have enough money for everything, I already had my dress, now I just needed to walk down the aisle.

"Harper I don't know if I can do this! What if I trip and fall?" She chuckled at my reaction.

"Then I'll trip and fall with you, don't worry girl! Nothing bad will happen, I just hope Cam cries so my prediction can be 100%" I giggled then looked out the window, we were in the limo driving to the wedding.

"We're here!" Harper squealed, she was right. I clenched my teeth at the sight, people were filling in the church. Why did we even do it in a church?

"Calm down, Y/N. You look beautiful, Cam will love it" She held my hand, I looked at the girls who were my bridesmaids. It was Bordie, Anna, Bee and Harper.

"Alright good luck in there you two!" Bordie hugged me and Harper.

"Congratulations Y/N!" Bee told me as she got out.

"You better be my bridesmaid in my wedding" Anna was the last to say, I giggled and nodded. Harper and I got out then walked to the church.

"Holy shit dude there's many people in there" Harper peeked inside, that didn't help me at all.

"I mean wow there's barely any people in there" I gave her a 'really' look, she interlocked hands with me.

"I'll be walking with you on the aisle, don't worry" She gave me a side hug then two guys opened the door for us, everyone stopped talking to look at us.

"Dude they're looking at us" I whispered to Harper, she nodded then we began walking. Cam looked behind him to see me, I blushed at him staring. I could see tears swell up on his eyes.

"Yes he's crying! My prediction is now 100% correct" Harper whispered to me, I saw Jay go in front of Cam.

"It's ok, Cam. Look at your wife, she's right there with you" Cam kept sobbing as I stopped beside him. Harper went beside Bee, Anna and Bordie.

He looked at me with tears in his eyes, he smiled down at me. Tears rolled down my cheeks as well.

"Y/N, don't cry. He's right there with you" I could hear Harper tell me. I nodded, looking up to stop the tears. The priest said his words but I wasn't listening, I was just looking at my soon to be husband. We said our vows then the last part.

"Y/N L/N do you take Cameron (His Last Name) as your as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do"

"Cameron (His Last Name) do you take Y/M L/N as your lawful wife/husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do"

"You may now kiss the bride, congratulations guys"

"Certainly" Cam swooped me off my feet then kissed me, this kiss was so different, I don't know why it just did. Now for the party.