chapter 14:" ragini be engaged 🙂 !!"

Start from the beginning

Ragini :"sahi toh keh rhi hai shona, ab apne honge paraye? (in dramatic way)"

Naina :"ragu Di aap bhi?? "

Swara :"ahmmm... Karan Jiju,aapne toh humare behen par jaduu kar diya hai shayad! "

Karan blushes hard and naina too, there was no need of telling something more they both were looking too cute while blushing!

Ragini and swara chuckles out and moves inside when sanskar calls them!! And Karan and naina were asked to sit in royal balcony ,which was too cold and both would be resting there!

Naina :"karan actually can u bring spoon for me please? "

Karan :"why? "

Naina :"I m heard at my fingers while making those diyas,so can u bring spoon? "

Karan :"naina it's needed to be get first aid and then u will eat! "

Karan runs and brings first aid, and Karan makes her sit making her calmed! And he applied first aid!

Naina :"my spoon? "

Karan :"no need of spoon! "

Naina :"means? Then how will be I eating food? "

Karan :"main kiss kaam ka hun phir?"

Naina :"Karan, I know u r doing all this only for our family, now no one is there so u don't have to play ur role! "

Karan :"who told u I m doing it for our family? I m doing it for u naina, only for u! "

Naina :"but u don't love me? Correct... Then why to force itself to love me? And I know u might be having some or another girl in ur life! So waste ur time behind me! "

Karan utters no words from his mouth, it gave an answer that there was some girl in his life whom he loved the most! So naina had some tears in her eyes and naina runs from there.... Karan was shocked seeing naina little worried!

But karan found to let her leave some times alone, after that she will be fine! So he got an call, he was busy talkimg on it for more than 1 hour, naina came to talk with him but when she saw him busy on call, it was seeming that he was happy!! Happy with that girl!

She leaves the place and went inside,meghana saw her and goes behind her, she found her crying! But naina decided not to tell her anything regarding this!

Meghana :"Chickoo ,kya hua? Why r u crying? "

Naina :"nhi... Di... Kuch nhi...! "

Meghana :"aise kaise kuch nhi?? Batade..tune aaj tak mujhse kuch nhi chupaya hai!! "

Naina squeeze herself in meghana's arms where she feels like her mother warmth, and yet she was sobbing!!

Meghana :"Chickoo, apne Di ko nhi batayegi kya hua hai?? "