Plan

Walking backstage Addison was told to meet up with Hunter before she got ready for tonight. So she set her stuff down in the locker room and made her way to the Authorities office kind of nervous because she didn't want to get in trouble. She had only just arrived and it seemed like a bad career move to get on the authorities bad side. Granted they aren't as bad as they used to be but still, she didn't want to take that chance. Walking into the office Hunter and Stephanie were both waiting patiently for her. Instructing her to take a seat they quickly got down to business.

"Addison how are you doing today?"

"I'm alright Stephanie. A little confused as to why i'm here." Addison shifted in her seat slightly. She has a hard time sitting still when she's nervous.

"We didn't bring you here just to be the Angel of WWE Addison. When we called you we had a bigger plan in mind we just needed to see how you would fair in the business since you have no real prior experience in this industry."

"And what plan is that?"

Stephanie smiled sweetly at the young girl in front of her. "We want you to break Dean Ambrose. Push him so far that he unleashes hell."

The plan kind of confused Addison. How would Dean going insane be good for the company? Seems more like a hazard than anything. That and she wasn't exactly comfortable with getting on his bad side. That seemed a little bad for her health.

"With all due respect, I don't really feel comfortable with doing that."

Stephanie and Hunter both smiled and chuckled but it was Stephanie that spoke up. "We didn't ask what you were comfortable with. We were telling you what your job is. So i suggest you suck it up and do it. Or you know. You could pack up your suitcase and go back to your father telling him how much of a disappointment you are."

Realizing that she didn't have a choice. Addison nodded firmly and made her way out of the office. Now how does she break Dean Ambrose?