|| Playing FNAF

//yes yes, I drew that picture like at 1 o' clock at night for this entry only so like...but now I'm in love with her so I gotta make a reference sheet now uggh and I forgot to put sprinkles on her scarf thing so. yeah and also

Freddy = emperor

Chica = N-Pacer

Bonnie = Prince

Foxy = Egingjr

Golden Freddy = ?

|| Emperor

Emperor never knew why you always pushed him to play Five Nights At Freddy's so much. It was like every other day you asked him to play this game. But when he was tempted enough to play it, he understood why you wanted him to play. Apparently, it was a horror game. You wanted him to be scared, but the king could never get scared of a little game, right?

"Ok, so apparently all I have to do is keep these...Robots out of my room while keeping power, yes?" He asked as he turned around in his chair to face you.

"Yup, that's right! All you gotta do." You replied cheerfully.

"Heh, my queen that's easier than winning against my oppene- HEY WHERE DID THAT DUCK THING GO?!" He screamed like a little girl.

"Pfft..." You attempted to hold in your laugh. "HAHAHA! OH MY GOD! EMPEROR DID YOU HEAR YOUR SCREAM, OH MY COD!" 

"Grr..." He grunted. "I'm going upstairs, NEVER ask me to play that again!"

He didn't talk to you for a week after that.

|| N-Pacer

Like I said last time, N-Pacer is no fan of horror in any way. The 5 times you tried to get her to play the game, the 5 times she said no. After this 6th attempt, she finally agreed, but only if you never ask her again, which you accepted. 

"Alright, I'm a strong independent woman! I'm not going to get scared by some non-fictional characters!" She crossed her arms and huffed trying to make herself look bigger and stronger.

"You go, girl!" You laughed and try to make your voice more feminine.

"Alright, so these are the rules you must follow." You explained the rules to her, which she partly understood. The only problem was that she thought that you were supposed to drain all of the power instead of persevering it as much as possible.

"Um, N-Pacer...Question?" You said.

"Yes, dear?" She replied.

"Shouldn't you...Not keep your doors closed when nobody is there...And perhaps you should put your tablet down? You're draining all your power." You stated.

"But that's is what Is you told me to do, right?" She looked at you questionably.

"Uh oh..." The office turned pitch black and began to play the creepy music when it's a game over.

"Hmm? Did I win!?" She said eagerly, not knowing what was next.

Just then Freddy jump scared her and she almost fell out her chair.

"{Y/N} YOU SET ME UP!" She screamed and bunked you on the head that left a big sore for a week.

||Egingjr

Egingjr was not scared of any FNAF game. He didn't even react to any jumpscares at all, he was like a pro. The most you've ever seen him react was when he was playing FNAF 4, and he looked behind him and saw all the nightmare fredbear plushies piling up. His eyes widened a bit and he said.

"Woah, wasn't expecting that! Cool." He said with the littlest emotion in his voice. 

"EGG! Your super boring when you play FNAF, you show such little emotion!" You complained.

"But when its you always come into my room crying like a little baby." He mumbled loud enough for you to hear.

"Say that again and i'll cut your freaking you-know-what off."

"OK BABE I'M SORRY PLEASE DON'T CUT IT!"

||Prince

FNAF 0 is probably the only game Prince can play without crying and having a metal breakdown in a corner. Because exactly. It doesn't exist. Prince is absolutely horrified of any FNAF game at all. Don't even try to ask him to play it, because he'll start to cry even thinking about it. 

 One time you managed to trick Prince into playing an FNAF game somehow. Once Bonnie left the stage he started to get worried and confused. Once Chica left he started to cry a little because he was so scared. Once he heard Freddy's terrifying laugh he started to lose it. You got a long speech about how wrong it was to trick Prince into playing a horror game, and had to apologize to him by giving him cake and other sweet desserts. You apologized many times, though he forgave you on the first one.