Porlusica: Yes, it's a condition of weakened physical strength brought on by an acute depletion of magic. They both had nearly all of their magic power sucked out. Don't worry, they'll fully recover with enough bed rest.

Natsu: Who did this to you?

Wendy: It's still a big blur for the most part, but I... remember seeing a black animal

Wendy's eyes widen from the memory as she begins to cry.

(Y/N): Wendy...

Wendy: *sobbing* I'm sorry, I let you down. I trained so hard to help you, but now... *more crying* I'm just useless.

Wendy cries a little longer as everyone looks on with sadden expressions.

Wendy: Hey Elfman.

Elfman: Hmm?

Wendy: Take my spot, win for me.

Elfman: Oh?! Sure, you can count on me kid!

Porlyusica: Alright, everyone needs to leave. They can't heal if they don't get proper rest.

Erza: Let's go, there's nothing we can do here. We may as well focus on the Grand Magic Games.

Happy: That's right. That's the only way we're going to become number one again.

You all left Wendy to recover.

Present

You and the team stood before an entrance to the arena waiting to be called out.

Natsu: The person who attacked Wendy, do you think they're participating as well?

Lucy: There's a big possibility.

Gray: Makes me wonder if they did it to weaken our team or for some other reason.

(Y/N): Whatever the reason, I'll make sure they pay for this.

You were releasing magic energy in your angered state as your eyes glowed a soft orange. You felt a hand on your shoulder as you see Erza looking at you with a comforting expression. You calmed down as your eyes returned to normal.

Elfman: Keep your eyes on the prize, for now, winning this thing is the best way to get revenge for Wendy.

In the Coliseum

Chapati: We're just moments away from the start of the grand magic games folks. I'm lead commentator Chapati Lola and I'll be handling the play by play, while former council member Yajima provides commentary. Mr. Yajima, a pleasure to have you with us, sir.

Yajima: Glad to be here.

Chapati: And let's not forget our special guest, a member of blue pegasus and current holder of Miss. Fiore. The ravishing Jenny Realight.

Jenny: Blue Pegasus is bringing the gold home this year!

With you and the others

Natsu: Ready? Let's go.

You and the others walk out into the middle of the Coliseum.

Chapati: *over speaker* Now, the time has come to meet our competitors! First up, in eighth place, an old-school bunch of wild wizards from Magnolia! They had luck in the prelims and now they're ready to take back first place by force! It's Fairy Tail. 

Natsu raises his hand but is caught off guard by the crowds booing.

Natsu: What the hell?!

Gray: I didn't see that coming.